General Redmi Note 11 Pro 5g/ POCO X4 PRO 5G (veux) roms

Search This thread

andrei113

May 27, 2022
What about quality / stability of these roms? Are they usable as a daily driver ?
Hey, I've been using custom roms for the past month, I've used ricedroid 3.5 for about a week and a half then I tried some other roms and now I've been using evo x 6.6 for about 4 days already, they are very usable as a daily driver. They have more performance than miui and a little bit less stability but custom roms are definetly worth it.

Reactions: wispp01

Fedon

Aug 4, 2017
Prague
if you find rom where auto brightness, proximity sensor, sound from bluetooth headphones work...
Tell me, because these functions usually do not work :)

Unikron8

Hello, I have been searching for roms for my veux Redmi note 11 pro 5g and I found this telegram channel with all the custom roms available (I think). I just downloaded Sapphire os from there on my redmi note 11 pro 5g and it's working.
Wow this list is great! I am using the POCO X4 Pro Veux variant. I was able to use the latest SparkOS listed and used the instructions given on that Telegram page to flash the ROM. My phone is actually useable now. I had numerous issues with the default MIUI ROM including dropped SMS and phone calls that would never be received. I suspected software issues and now with latest SparkOS 12, this device works flawlessly. Been using it for a week now without issue. Seems very stable too. Only issue I have seen was a small problem with the task manager switching when using certain home screen browser pages. I can live with that.

The only downside I have seen with these ROMs so far is that a full factory reset of the SD must be performed each time and there is no easy way to perform updates as of yet via the Recovery.

Thanks so much for providing this. I have been wanting to flash a new ROM for such a long time and the device has just been sitting on my desk. Thanks again!

andrei113

May 27, 2022
Wow this list is great! I am using the POCO X4 Pro Veux variant. I was able to use the latest SparkOS listed and used the instructions given on that Telegram page to flash the ROM. My phone is actually useable now. I had numerous issues with the default MIUI ROM including dropped SMS and phone calls that would never be received. I suspected software issues and now with latest SparkOS 12, this device works flawlessly. Been using it for a week now without issue. Seems very stable too. Only issue I have seen was a small problem with the task manager switching when using certain home screen browser pages. I can live with that.

The only downside I have seen with these ROMs so far is that a full factory reset of the SD must be performed each time and there is no easy way to perform updates as of yet via the Recovery.

Thanks so much for providing this. I have been wanting to flash a new ROM for such a long time and the device has just been sitting on my desk. Thanks again!
I have had a sd card for 2 years that I use with my nintendo switch and now I put it in my phone and I didn't need to factory reset once, maybe you could ask for a fix on the telegram group.

ghifar1

Aug 22, 2022

Does fast charging working?

andrei113

May 27, 2022
mistake...
This device can charge 65W! This is fast charging... (only with miui)
With custom rom only 9V-2A.
No it isn't a mistake, this device charges at 67W not 65 and on ricedroid for example you can see the wattage and it was charging at 40W+ at 50% so fast charging is working...

Top Liked Posts