Question Redmi Note 11 Pro (China version) - Unable to find global ROM

Search This thread

Subhan222

Apr 8, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S8+
Huawei P20
Thanks for your reply.. by the sound of this title it looks like chinese ROM.

xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUX_V13.0.4.0.RKCCNXM_v13-11-fastboot.zip

I already have chinese rom on my phone a like to have global rom or anything which gives better support for English language... thanks

furiousjay

May 4, 2015
Also

China Redmi note 11 pro codename is pissarro, model 21091116c

But the rom you have mentioned is for VEUX.

I looked up under its folder on the same website and the latest india rom is 12.5.6
Yes, you are totally right. let's sum up.
1. There will never be a Xiaomi.eu ROM for this device because it has a mediatek Chip. Do absolutely not flash stuff like xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUX_V13.0.4.0.RKCCNXM_v13-11-fastboot.zip on it.
2. The Redmi Note 11 Pro PLUS was released as a global device. The codenames is identical to the chinese Smartphone you have (see Screenshot). This means: You have to wait until the Global ROM for the Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus will be released. Then you can flash it via Fastboot on your chinese Smartphone. You will find the firmware here:

I also have the chinese and the global devices and will try to flash the ROM as soon as it is available. I'll let you know if it works. Also if anybody finds the Global ROM of the Redmi Note 11 Pro PLUS anywhere, please let us know.

Thanks Xiaomi for making the most complicated names for your devices and even mix up chinese and global devices with yet other names too. I get a headache xD

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2022-04-10 um 10.48.38.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2022-04-10 um 10.48.38.png
    31.9 KB · Views: 115
Reactions: Lusorocaba

Lusorocaba

Nov 18, 2015
1. There will never be a Xiaomi.eu ROM for this device because it has a mediatek Chip. Do absolutely not flash stuff like xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUX_V13.0.4.0.RKCCNXM_v13-11-fastboot.zip on it.
2. The Redmi Note 11 Pro PLUS was released as a global device. The codenames is identical to the chinese Smartphone you have (see Screenshot). This means: You have to wait until the Global ROM for the Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus will be released. Then you can flash it via Fastboot on your chinese Smartphone. You will find the firmware here:

I also have the chinese and the global devices and will try to flash the ROM as soon as it is available. I'll let you know if it works. Also if anybody finds the Global ROM of the Redmi Note 11 Pro PLUS anywhere, please let us know.

Thanks Xiaomi for making the most complicated names for your devices and even mix up chinese and global devices with yet other names too. I get a headache xD

Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus

Redmi Note 11 Pro

So you are saying that they are the same device and you can install the ROM from one to the other and vice versa

Nt8x

Nov 19, 2008
I have Redmi Note 11 Pro china version, codename: pissarro
Can I flash this device with rom codename VEUX ?

thanks

furiousjay

May 4, 2015
I have Redmi Note 11 Pro china version, codename: pissarro
Can I flash this device with rom codename VEUX ?

thanks
no, please read my last message. You can most likely can flash the Global ROM for pissarro. But it is not out yet. You have to wait 2-3 weeks until Xiaomi releases it. You can apply for the Unlock right now already, so you don't have to wait later.

Subhan222

Apr 8, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S8+
Huawei P20

Thanks that's very good conclusion to date.till we find right ROM.

Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G pissarro
Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G pissarropro
Xiaomi 11i pissarro
Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge pissarropro

Above are the phones with same or similar code names.

See this link for details

Contains all of xiaomi phones.

So u are saying that

Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G pissarropro is made available in international market and there is a global rom published for this ? Can you please share the link? There is no firmware or mention of this phone in the link you provided above..

I m so confused with Xiaomi naming conventions..

Reactions: furiousjay

furiousjay

May 4, 2015

Xiaomi 11i pissarro

So u are saying that

Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G pissarropro is made available in international market and there is a global rom published for this ? Can you please share the link? There is no firmware or mention of this phone in the link you provided above..

This global Version of the Redmi Note 11 Pro+ here:

has the Codename "pissarropro". The rom for this smartphone is not yet released by Xiaomi

The chinese Redmi Note 11 Pro und Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus Smartphones here:

Have also the Codename pissarropro (Pro+) and pissarro (Pro). Therefore it will most likely be possible to install the Gloabl ROM on the chinese Version. I am very sure about the chinese Pro Plus, because the Codenames are identical. For the chinese Redmi Note 11 Pro however, we have to wait and try. I am still optimistic.

Why? Because the Smartphones are only different in battery size and charging speed. It is likely that they both "use" the same ROM. We will see

Nt8x

Nov 19, 2008
no, please read my last message. You can most likely can flash the Global ROM for pissarro. But it is not out yet. You have to wait 2-3 weeks until Xiaomi releases it. You can apply for the Unlock right now already, so you don't have to wait later.
Thanks. So, still waiting for Xiaomi releases. My phone have been unlocked :)

Reactions: vfastbear

Lusorocaba

Nov 18, 2015

Attachments

• IMG_20220415_182308.jpg
    IMG_20220415_182308.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

dimasikas

Jul 28, 2020

Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G Russia MIUI V12.5.3.0.RKTRUXM​

Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G Global MIUI V12.5.5.0.RKTMIXM​

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Okay guys and girls. I did it: Global ROM installed on the Redmi Note 11 Pro from China. I wrote a little guide on how to do it:

Xiaomi 11i pissarro

So u are saying that

This global Version of the Redmi Note 11 Pro+ here:

has the Codename "pissarropro". The rom for this smartphone is not yet released by Xiaomi

The chinese Redmi Note 11 Pro und Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus Smartphones here:

Have also the Codename pissarropro (Pro+) and pissarro (Pro). Therefore it will most likely be possible to install the Gloabl ROM on the chinese Version. I am very sure about the chinese Pro Plus, because the Codenames are identical. For the chinese Redmi Note 11 Pro however, we have to wait and try. I am still optimistic.

Why? Because the Smartphones are only different in battery size and charging speed. It is likely that they both "use" the same ROM. We will see
    Didn't research yet but does anyone know how to root PISSARROPRO?

Here you go. This is a guide to install the Global ROM on your Pissaropro. There is no Xiaomi.eu ROM by the way...
    Also

China Redmi note 11 pro codename is pissarro, model 21091116c

But the rom you have mentioned is for VEUX.

I looked up under its folder on the same website and the latest india rom is 12.5.6