Question Redmi Note 11 Pro (China version) - Unable to find global ROM

Search This thread

sanfeer_m

May 23, 2022
I dont know where to post this appropriately as i cant find any forum for this phone on this website. Anyways...

I like to upgrade my Redmi Note 11 Pro (Model 21091116C) with China rom to Global rom.

I have tried various places to download ROM (both recovery as well as fastboot) but none worked for me.

I have Redmi Note 11 Pro (with MTK Dimensity 920) from China with Chinese ROM with MIUI 12.5.18

Recovery ROM loading says - unable to confirm or read the package (something like this but error at 0%)

when tried with flashboot, i first got anti Rollback error, one removing line of codes for anti rollback i got different error. I have also tried "viva_global_images_V13.0.3.0.RGDMIXM_20220211.0000.00_11.0_global_fd7a0232e9" ROM from this Xiaomi website but it doesnt work either.

i have also treid "pissarro_in_global_images_V12.5.5.0.RKTINXM_20220308.0000.00_11.0_in_b2c989e9b4"

as well as following revcovery ROMs too.

Version: V13.0.5.0.RKCMIXM ()
Version: V13.0.4.0.RGDMIXM ()
Version: V13.0.3.0.RKCEUXM ()

Nothing works - Can someone please provide me link to the global ROM for this phone, please.
You must try MIUI rom other countries like Taiwan, Russia, Turkey, Europe and so on. This rom is same as that of global rom. You can find the rom here👇👇

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Okay guys and girls. I did it: Global ROM installed on the Redmi Note 11 Pro from China. I wrote a little guide on how to do it:

Thanks that's very good conclusion to date.till we find right ROM.

Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G pissarro
    Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G pissarropro
    Xiaomi 11i pissarro
    Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge pissarropro

Above are the phones with same or similar code names.

See this link for details

Contains all of xiaomi phones.

So u are saying that

Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G pissarropro is made available in international market and there is a global rom published for this ? Can you please share the link? There is no firmware or mention of this phone in the link you provided above..

I m so confused with Xiaomi naming conventions..
    This global Version of the Redmi Note 11 Pro+ here:

has the Codename "pissarropro". The rom for this smartphone is not yet released by Xiaomi

The chinese Redmi Note 11 Pro und Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus Smartphones here:

Have also the Codename pissarropro (Pro+) and pissarro (Pro). Therefore it will most likely be possible to install the Gloabl ROM on the chinese Version. I am very sure about the chinese Pro Plus, because the Codenames are identical. For the chinese Redmi Note 11 Pro however, we have to wait and try. I am still optimistic.

Why? Because the Smartphones are only different in battery size and charging speed. It is likely that they both "use" the same ROM. We will see
    Perhaps i am too daft.. cant spot redmi note 11 pro (china version) in the list... can u help and copy paste details here...thanks.
    Well this post was made in a thread for peux/veux which if you look again, is listed there. Means we've got MIUI eu ROM which is awesome news
    Also

China Redmi note 11 pro codename is pissarro, model 21091116c

But the rom you have mentioned is for VEUX.

I looked up under its folder on the same website and the latest india rom is 12.5.6
    Also

China Redmi note 11 pro codename is pissarro, model 21091116c

But the rom you have mentioned is for VEUX.

I looked up under its folder on the same website and the latest india rom is 12.5.6
    Yes, you are totally right. let's sum up.
    1. There will never be a Xiaomi.eu ROM for this device because it has a mediatek Chip. Do absolutely not flash stuff like xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUX_V13.0.4.0.RKCCNXM_v13-11-fastboot.zip on it.
    2. The Redmi Note 11 Pro PLUS was released as a global device. The codenames is identical to the chinese Smartphone you have (see Screenshot). This means: You have to wait until the Global ROM for the Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus will be released. Then you can flash it via Fastboot on your chinese Smartphone. You will find the firmware here:

I also have the chinese and the global devices and will try to flash the ROM as soon as it is available. I'll let you know if it works. Also if anybody finds the Global ROM of the Redmi Note 11 Pro PLUS anywhere, please let us know.

Thanks Xiaomi for making the most complicated names for your devices and even mix up chinese and global devices with yet other names too. I get a headache xD