Redmi Note 4 Broken screen , Adb not working , need help

Search This thread

bevo.gfx

Sep 18, 2017
I need help please with my Redmi Note 4 ( snapdragon)
My phone's screen is destroyed black and no touch so I want to Mirror the phone to my pc using Apowermirror like I used to but the problem with the Mi phones I can't unlock it with fingerprint after reboot I need to use the pin
so I tryed to solve this problem by using adb but the pc reads my device an MTP device not ADB interface so I thought of wipe data to remove pin but I will need to enable usb debugging now so I am lost I need any solution please , thanks .

Droidriven

Jan 27, 2014
NC
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III
HTC Thunderbolt
I need help please with my Redmi Note 4 ( snapdragon)
My phone's screen is destroyed black and no touch so I want to Mirror the phone to my pc using Apowermirror like I used to but the problem with the Mi phones I can't unlock it with fingerprint after reboot I need to use the pin
so I tryed to solve this problem by using adb but the pc reads my device an MTP device not ADB interface so I thought of wipe data to remove pin but I will need to enable usb debugging now so I am lost I need any solution please , thanks .
If you can't get adb to connect, you will not be able to do anything unless you get the screen replaced.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone