• If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.
  • Nearly there! Migration cleanup is mostly done. There are about 6k posts left to import, a few forum redirects to make, and minor details. All the heavy lifting is done. Would love to hear feedback over at this thread!

Redmi Note 5 Camera Lib Mods - Shutter time limit

Daimler_Benz

Oct 6, 2018
Samsung s5k2l7 , s5k5e8
I also want to get a long soak 32 or more. I can provide libraries from note 5 and from Max 3. Where in the driver you need to change the text to be 32 or more ?

Last edited:

robertlindz

Jan 12, 2014
surabaya
I've made some failed test in a different way.
a magisk module with libs and libchromatixs from mi max 3 and edited build.prop to be nitrogen instead of whyred ...
resulted in some more functions but still no 32s in manual mode.

Where is this driver? kernel?
16s ported in fb group but very lagging n freeze,only manual function work n auto mode given force closed. I think i surrend ported this LE

Developer.

Feb 8, 2017
a magisk module with libs and libchromatixs from mi max 3 and edited build.prop to be nitrogen instead of whyred ...

Don't need to modify build.prop. You just modify libmmcamera_whyred_s5k2l7_ofilm_cn_i.so

And you can't direct replace the file, this causing camera not working

rocker00

Jun 23, 2012

Hi man,
Same here, some tests also without success!

Noway without decompiling the libs, these libs are the deal:
libmmcamera_whyred_s5k2l7_ofilm_cn_i.so for the global variant
libmmcamera_whyred_imx486_ofilm_global_i.so for the Indian variant
libmmcamera2_mct.so and maybe the driver which is camera.sdm660.so (located on vendor/lib/hw)

On Mi Max 3 the same except the first one which is libmmcamera_nitrogen_s5k2l7_ofilm.so and nothing for imx486

I saw many threads for various devices including Xiaomi devices successfully managed to do it and i remember one of the developers said it was just about two lines of hex codes!

scricccettoni

Jul 10, 2016
Don't need to modify build.prop. You just modify libmmcamera_whyred_s5k2l7_ofilm_cn_i.so

And you can't direct replace the file, this causing camera not working
Since I can't(don't know how to) modify it i did that way.
The ofilm .so for nitrogen should be already ok without editing if there is 32s shutter on that device.
I'll try again by adding the driver too from nitrogen /vendor/hw/