Redmi note 5 global whyred persist partition backup

Search This thread
Sep 4, 2017
Hi everyone,

I need help from someone. Please upload a working persist partition backup with OrangeFOX recovery.

My persist is not working and no wifi nor radio. Efs partition is backed up with twrp but not help when restore it. The miflash tool is not helping too. I modded the flash all bat to flash persist but not help. Sometime worked the wifi and the modem. But then its gone.

So my last try is to flash somebody working persist partition backup.

Thank you very much.

raptorddd

Jun 13, 2013
culiacan
Hi everyone,

I need help from someone. Please upload a working persist partition backup with OrangeFOX recovery.

My persist is not working and no wifi nor radio. Efs partition is backed up with twrp but not help when restore it. The miflash tool is not helping too. I modded the flash all bat to flash persist but not help. Sometime worked the wifi and the modem. But then its gone.

So my last try is to flash somebody working persist partition backup.

Thank you very much.

https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=79171597&postcount=11

Thank you.

I flash it and not helped me. But thanks for your help.
Follow this thread:
https://c.mi.com/thread-2417873-1-0.html
Do all commands described in the grey screenshot!
Your bootloader must be unlocked, no root need it.
Download your apropiate fastboot rom, install ADB and fastboot Xiaomi drivers, have a good usb cable and a win10 pc.
Extract NON-HLOS.bin file from fastboot rom (winrar- right click, extract here, do not double click, it won't work).
Put it inside ADB fastboot folder, put your phone in fastboot mode (USB debugging must be enabled in settings menu):
-open cmd prompt inside ADB folder and issue command adb devices
-you should receive a row with a number saying device attached
then adb reboot bootloader
-when device has booted in fastboot fastboot devices
-fastboot erase modem
-fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
-fastboot reboot

Good luck!
Tell us how it goes.

Attachments

• NON-HLOS.jpg
    NON-HLOS.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 185
Sep 4, 2017
IIn the past years I cant repair the phone. Only one thing helped a little bit. The MIUI 12. When booted up the phone the wifi is working again but the phone is freezing and reboot. The reboot is sometime never ending and stays on the boot logo. Sometimes boot up but the wifi is not working again. But some time the wifi working and than a little time and the sytem freezing and reboot..

IIn the past years I cant repair the phone. Only one thing helped a little bit. The MIUI 12. When booted up the phone the wifi is working again but the phone is freezing and reboot. The reboot is sometime never ending and stays on the boot logo. Sometimes boot up but the wifi is not working again. But some time the wifi working and than a little time and the sytem freezing and reboot..
Try flashing again with MI fash tool and try this trick to fix persist...
Good luck and stay safe!

Sep 4, 2017
I tried some persist.img to flash with orangefox and try with dd method and try copy the persist.bak to persist and nothing can help. Try the EDL mode flashing but its the same. Not helped.

I tried some persist.img to flash with orangefox and try with dd method and try copy the persist.bak to persist and nothing can help. Try the EDL mode flashing but its the same. Not helped.
Wtf are you taking??? Some persist.img wtf ??? Use the one in MIUI FASTBOOT ROM! You can't using someone else persist! Omfg. Follow the guide in link in my older post. No EDL needed if you have OrangeFox recovery!
Or try this from recovery... if you get error on simg2img line just ignore it.

Last edited: