Redmi Note 5 Kernel auditor forgets settings after +/- 10 minutes

Search This thread
Jul 11, 2016
I changed a few things in kernel auditor on my redmi note 5 like intensity of screen saturation or headphone gain (because xiaomi lowers the volume in Europe because of European Union regulations) and phone forgets settings after a few minutes. MIUI 10 9.1.3 from miuipolska(dot)pl kernel InsigniuX. How to fix it?

raptorddd

Jun 13, 2013
culiacan
I changed a few things in kernel auditor on my redmi note 5 like intensity of screen saturation or headphone gain (because xiaomi lowers the volume in Europe because of European Union regulations) and phone forgets settings after a few minutes. MIUI 10 9.1.3 from miuipolska(dot)pl kernel InsigniuX. How to fix it?

its been like that ever since RN5 release.
go to settings./ then on apply on boot section press TEST itll apply all settings. i do this everytime i reboot phone.

thomasginn

Apr 19, 2017
I found this solution on PureCAF kernel group on Telegram, thanks Kugumin for this!
Using a Root Explorer available on Play Store, navigate to system/etc/device_features. You'll find a file called "whyred.xml".
Search for the string "screen_effect_supported" and comment it, by adding <!-- on the starting line and --> on the end.

drkdeath5000

Jan 17, 2010
I found this solution on PureCAF kernel group on Telegram, thanks Kugumin for this!
Using a Root Explorer available on Play Store, navigate to system/etc/device_features. You'll find a file called "whyred.xml".
Search for the string "screen_effect_supported" and comment it, by adding <!-- on the starting line and --> on the end.

It works it really works! Cannot thank you enough for posting this and Kugumin for giving the solution. Thank you both of you!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You need to make kernel adiutor as system app.
    Make kernel autiator as system apps using app systemizer this will solve the problem
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone