Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

AL_IRAQI

Recognized Contributor / Themer
  • May 18, 2012
    Baghdad
    Redmi Note 5/Pro Miui ROMs without firmware

We all know that Xiaomi added Anti roll-back to latest Stable/Beta ROMs and many users bricked their phones because of it, check my thread about ARB Here, then check out this one

Here ill provide Miui ROMs fully stock but without "firmware-update", to prevent any potential bricking while switching between Miui Based ROMs

Download Folders:
    Here

Notes:
    • After flashing any of the builds above you cant go and flash FULL Miui ROMs to downgrade, just stick to my modded versions if you want to use older MIUI builds
    • No matter which Anti (3/4) you have, you can flash any of those ROMs with TWRP
    • Those ROMs doesnt affect your phone bootloader in any way, so you can roll back to your old ROM after Flashing any of the above builds
    • Old builds might get removed, so keep what you need locally, we will keep the latest 3 builds from every branch
    • Dont answer with false info's, i saw more than one reply with false statements
    • Be Nice to each other, no need for flaming in here
    • Dont post links to other ROMs here, i saw miuipro & eu links couple of posts back ( it could come with fw/bl)
    • Read OP, Search before posting
    • One more time, those ROMs wont remove or change your anti, if you come from anti 3 it will stay anti 3 after flashing, and same goes for anti 4
    • Again, if your phone is anti 4, you cant just simply go and flash FULL older ROM, even after flashing Modded builds, so stick with my builds
    • Anti 4 users can flash any of those builds just fine

[*]All the notes Above applies for My Modded builds only, do go and share it as facts for all Miui ROMs

Credits:
    Me for the idea/testing :p
    @akhilnarang for the script and mirroring @yshalsager for the script and mirroring

Last edited:

AL_IRAQI

• May 18, 2012
    Baghdad
    Note for CN Users

Note for CN Users:

before flashing any Global ROMs, you guys have to flash Global Cust from fastboot

Download Global Cust Here

Donwload dummy.img Here or attachments

then follow these steps:

Flash dummy.img from Fastboot to Enable Fastboot Commands

fastboot flash antirbpass dummy.img

then Flash cust-global.img

fastboot flash cust cust-global.img

Then Reboot into TWRP & Flash Global ROM

Attachments

• fastboot-unlock-anti-4-whyred.zip
      178 bytes · Views: 3,497
    Last edited:

ashishkotnala29

Nov 27, 2011
    New Delhi
    Thanks! Are these flashable through updater app? I mean since I can't flash official v9.5.17.0 global over v8.7.5 beta now as we have newer stable version 9.5.19.0 with ARB which I don't wanna flash yet. Also I have locked bootloader still 165 hrs to go until I can fastboot flash and downgrade but i really wanna go to stable ROM asap.

Reactions: @ayush9

eulipereira

Dec 17, 2014
    @AL_IRAQI
    Hello, I am currently in an AOSP and TWRP installed, I am wanting to install to EU 8.7.12. If I do, can I go back to an AOSP again?

Obs: I read the notes but I still have doubts
    thankful

tlf55

Mar 21, 2011
    For now i'm on 8.7.5 global official with bootloader locked (5 day left to unlock the bootlader) ! can i update to 8.7.12 global with the updater app ?

And will i stay on "Anti 3" or will i be on Anti 4 like it would if i update normally ?

I read the note too but these wasn't answered :D

AL_IRAQI

• May 18, 2012
    Baghdad
    Thanks! Are these flashable through updater app? I mean since I can't flash official v9.5.17.0 global over v8.7.5 beta now as we have newer stable version 9.5.19.0 with ARB which I don't wanna flash yet. Also I have locked bootloader still 165 hrs to go until I can fastboot flash and downgrade but i really wanna go to stable ROM asap.

TWRP Only, and it wont change your bootloader

@AL_IRAQI
    Hello, I am currently in an AOSP and TWRP installed, I am wanting to install to EU 8.7.12. If I do, can I go back to an AOSP again?

Obs: I read the notes but I still have doubts
    thankful

Yeah, it wont change your bootloader

For now i'm on 8.7.5 global official with bootloader locked (5 day left to unlock the bootlader) ! can i update to 8.7.12 global with the updater app ?

And will i stay on "Anti 3" or will i be on Anti 4 like it would if i update normally ?

I read the note too but these wasn't answered :D

Nope, you need TWRP to flash modded Zip's

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Redmi Note 5/Pro Miui ROMs without firmware

We all know that Xiaomi added Anti roll-back to latest Stable/Beta ROMs and many users bricked their phones because of it, check my thread about ARB Here, then check out this one

Here ill provide Miui ROMs fully stock but without "firmware-update", to prevent any potential bricking while switching between Miui Based ROMs

Download Folders:
      Here

Notes:
      • After flashing any of the builds above you cant go and flash FULL Miui ROMs to downgrade, just stick to my modded versions if you want to use older MIUI builds
      • No matter which Anti (3/4) you have, you can flash any of those ROMs with TWRP
      • Those ROMs doesnt affect your phone bootloader in any way, so you can roll back to your old ROM after Flashing any of the above builds
      • Old builds might get removed, so keep what you need locally, we will keep the latest 3 builds from every branch
      • Dont answer with false info's, i saw more than one reply with false statements
      • Be Nice to each other, no need for flaming in here
      • Dont post links to other ROMs here, i saw miuipro & eu links couple of posts back ( it could come with fw/bl)
      • Read OP, Search before posting
      • One more time, those ROMs wont remove or change your anti, if you come from anti 3 it will stay anti 3 after flashing, and same goes for anti 4
      • Again, if your phone is anti 4, you cant just simply go and flash FULL older ROM, even after flashing Modded builds, so stick with my builds
      • Anti 4 users can flash any of those builds just fine

[*]All the notes Above applies for My Modded builds only, do go and share it as facts for all Miui ROMs

Credits:
      Me for the idea/testing :p
      @akhilnarang for the script and mirroring @yshalsager for the script and mirroring
      Note for CN Users

Note for CN Users:

before flashing any Global ROMs, you guys have to flash Global Cust from fastboot

Download Global Cust Here

Donwload dummy.img Here or attachments

then follow these steps:

Flash dummy.img from Fastboot to Enable Fastboot Commands

fastboot flash antirbpass dummy.img

then Flash cust-global.img

fastboot flash cust cust-global.img

Then Reboot into TWRP & Flash Global ROM
      Hi Everyone, Akhil wont provide fw-less builds anymore (folders will be removed), our friend @yshalsager automated the whole process and posting on AFH

you can find Zips in Here

or check my guide here, to make your own zip

This Thread will be closed also!
      Stable builds are UP!!

Enjoy