Redmi Note 5 pro stuck on mi logo screen ( possibly hard bricked ) FLASH XBL ERROR

Search This thread
Jul 1, 2021
Hello, when i woke up today i found my phone had switched off ( possibly battery drained overnight ), but the LED light on it was still blinking continuously. I tried to switch it on but it got stuck on the mi logo.

Current situation : I can only access fastboot mode, TWRP recovery altough installed won't open up and just freezes on the introduction screen ( not accessible ) , and as previously mentioned I'm stuck on the MI logo screen.

ROM used : I was on pixel experience android 11 custom rom

What I tried so far : a) I tried to flash the global stable miui rom using the miflash tool, but i get this error. ( FAILED (remote: 'Error flashing partition : Write Protected')

error.PNG

a point to note is that I have verified that my bootloader is unlocked. ( Also tried the same with a different version of the global stable miui rom , still the same error )

b) I also tried to flash the ROM using the XiaMiTool V2 but I get the same "flash xbl error".

error2.PNG

I have tried everything I knew and yet my phone is as useless as a rock right now. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)

LR7875

Jun 25, 2021
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Xiaomi Mi Pad
Jul 1, 2021

LR7875

Jun 25, 2021
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Xiaomi Mi Pad
yes i verified again by using MI unlock tool which then confirms that my phone is already unlocked.View attachment 5620475
you download the official fastboot rom and under images folder find system.img and boot.img, move to c drive not under any folder, then
fastboot flash system C:\system.img
fastboot flash boot C:\boot.img
fastboot reboot
if these still give you write protected, you may have hardware fail

Last edited: