Redmi Note 7 Pro Sim detection problem in only some apps

Search This thread

Seshdeep

Dec 17, 2021
Hi,
Greetings Everybody

I am using Redmi Note 7 pro for last 3 years and have not faced any problem till date. two days back i have factory reset the phone and have installed all apps afresh. Some banking applications which detect sim card automatically are giving SIM not Active / Check SIM in slot error message. All calls, SMS through this number are working as normal
1. I have only 1 sim - AIRTEL
2. Same sim is able to work with the same banking apps in other handset
3. I have manually set all permissions and tried
4. Tried sim in both slots
I am really worried on how to solve this problem. Humble request to the experts in this forum to guide me and solve the problem

Thanks in advance

Seshagiri

Reactions: Gaurav11x

joke19

Feb 23, 2012
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
Xiaomi Mi Note 10
Hi,
Greetings Everybody

I am using Redmi Note 7 pro for last 3 years and have not faced any problem till date. two days back i have factory reset the phone and have installed all apps afresh. Some banking applications which detect sim card automatically are giving SIM not Active / Check SIM in slot error message. All calls, SMS through this number are working as normal
I am really worried on how to solve this problem. Humble request to the experts in this forum to guide me and solve the problem

Thanks in advance

Seshagiri
Here you can pickup your fastboot rom
This how to look nice

Gaurav11x

Jan 27, 2022
Hi,
Greetings Everybody

Thanks in advance

Seshagiri
Yesterday i faced same situation in my device. But i got it after hours of struggle just go to Security menu at Home page and agrees their T&C, this will work in every miui 12.5 after factory reset and new device.

Last edited:

babudev

May 16, 2022
Am a developer of some banking application. From many Xiaomi user i heard the same complaint. @Seshdeep does is started working fine after agreeing to terms and conditions? Your reply will be much helpful for me.

Reactions: Gaurav11x

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,
    Greetings Everybody

Thanks in advance

Seshagiri
    Am a developer of some banking application. From many Xiaomi user i heard the same complaint. @Seshdeep does is started working fine after agreeing to terms and conditions? Your reply will be much helpful for me.
    Yes many thanks to @Gaurav11x . After hassling for days, I finally got access to payment apps.