Redmi note 8 call problem

Search This thread

Sergiokool30

May 10, 2021
Hi guys, hope u can help me with a problem i have on my Redmi Note 8, the problem is when i call to a person, like give a single ring and hangup after, the call is always calling like i make a normal call, the same goes when someone call to me, the give me only a single ring and hangup, and the phone keeps on ringing like a normal call, and if i answer or the person answer my call, it spends money, and its give me isus in another family member when he calls me, and when i answer after always 25 secs the phone terminate the call when i do nothing to hangup, i hope someone help me , and sorry for some bad english, i hope i make u guys understand whats its happen and how to fix it. thanks

loopypalm

• Jul 8, 2016
    Osaka
    Hi guys, hope u can help me with a problem i have on my Redmi Note 8, the problem is when i call to a person, like give a single ring and hangup after, the call is always calling like i make a normal call, the same goes when someone call to me, the give me only a single ring and hangup, and the phone keeps on ringing like a normal call, and if i answer or the person answer my call, it spends money, and its give me isus in another family member when he calls me, and when i answer after always 25 secs the phone terminate the call when i do nothing to hangup, i hope someone help me , and sorry for some bad english, i hope i make u guys understand whats its happen and how to fix it. thanks
    sounds like MIUI crap
    move to custom rom ...

loopypalm

• Jul 8, 2016
    Osaka
    are u sure? what custom rom do you recommend for me to use without problems?
    problems are in all OS/roms ,custom or miui
    if your device is still under warranty go to service center
    if not, the most stable in my opinion is RRos
    do a "FULL" partitions backup in orangeFox recovery (including persist) just in case you want back to miui
    flash the custom rom and see

Reactions: Sergiokool30

Sergiokool30

May 10, 2021
    do a "FULL" partitions backup in orangeFox recovery (including persist) just in case you want back to miui
    yeah but i never have , and i dont have when i switch to other cellphone device with other Android firmwares,only this one is causing me this anoying problem, ok thanks a lot i will give it a try and see if it fixes,the service center for me is way far from where i live unfourtnly , but i give that rom a try and see if the problem fixes

ssamurai

Dec 29, 2012
    go to apps==>manage apps==>show system apps(by clicking on the 3 dots
    find the call app and tap on it then "clear data"
    the call app is different it can be the xiaomi app or google app

Reactions: Sergiokool30

Sergiokool30

May 10, 2021
    i fixed with another rom called crdroid with android 11 because its the custom rom most stable and that have bug free, that resuration rom has a lot of bugs for me , but this problem is fixed for now with this rom, so the problem about the calls is really about the miui stock rom that have this kind of bugs :/

Sergiokool30

May 10, 2021
    like what ?
    the first one is giving me big battery drains, second is giving me black screen when calling me maybe some bug with the call sensor that only show when i pass my hand on front, big wifi drops, the lock screen gives graphic bugs , and always show on top near the camera front drop a white line its annoying seeing that 🙄 i tested almost the most roms, that one the evolution x rom and pixel rom, and all have little bugs , since i install this crdroid rom i dont see for now any bugs :) so for me this one is the best , i hope it stays this way 😃

Last edited:

loopypalm

• Jul 8, 2016
    Osaka
    big battery drains

ddddddds.jpg

second is giving me black screen when calling me maybe some bug with the call sensor that only show when i pass my hand on front,
    what do you expect ? that is in all roms

big wifi drops
    can you elaborate ?

i tested almost the most roms, that one the evolution x rom and pixel rom, and all have little bugs
    fff.png

since i install this crdroid rom i dont see for now any bugs :) so for me this one is the best ,
    i hope it stays this way 😃
    yeah, i really hope it does ...

btw, did they fix legacy app scaling ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      are u sure? what custom rom do you recommend for me to use without problems?
      go to apps==>manage apps==>show system apps(by clicking on the 3 dots
      find the call app and tap on it then "clear data"
      the call app is different it can be the xiaomi app or google app