Redmi note 8 pro bootloop with no fastboot

Search This thread

manos97

Apr 12, 2014
Today all of a sudden i started to have the same issue. Stock android not rooted and it keeps rebooting. I cant boot in recovery mode neither fastboot. I try to connect it to my pc and work from there but as i boot it in fast boot and pc recognizes it, it restarts and disconnects. Any one has a solution to this?

gabtit7

Jan 11, 2021
Today all of a sudden i started to have the same issue. Stock android not rooted and it keeps rebooting. I cant boot in recovery mode neither fastboot. I try to connect it to my pc and work from there but as i boot it in fast boot and pc recognizes it, it restarts and disconnects. Any one has a solution to this?
I have a solution but it can get REALLY risky:
1) have the "fastboot flash boot stock.img" ready
2) right when you see the fastboot icon, press enter
for me the flashing prcess takes less than a second

the only risk is that if the reboot interrupts the flash the situation might get worse.
I dont recommend you to do it, but if the phone is already bricked hard time, you can give it a shot

manos97

Apr 12, 2014
I have a solution but it can get REALLY risky:
1) have the "fastboot flash boot stock.img" ready
2) right when you see the fastboot icon, press enter
for me the flashing prcess takes less than a second

the only risk is that if the reboot interrupts the flash the situation might get worse.
I dont recommend you to do it, but if the phone is already bricked hard time, you can give it a shot
i dont know how but after 27 hours of constantly turning on and off it just stopped and its working fine ever since(about a day or so). Thats odd....

[email protected]

Apr 2, 2022
bro can you tell me solution i have same issue cant stay in fastboot more than 4 5 second an youtell me solution

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here's my solution

I've got my brand new Redmi Note 8 Pro and just unlocked it yesterday. Today I install the Global ROM and it just work fine BUT I when further : root and install magisk... Then I got a recovery boot loop, I try to solve the issue by flashing another TWRP and then BAM no more fastboot and no more recovery, really bricked hard.

I was using this custom TWRP mention here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/re...de-unlock-bootloader-flash-twrp-root-t3995919

Please share this solution everywhere because that really solve my issue:

(1) Flash recovery using adb YESSSSS

Source: https://blog.matt.wf/flash-your-recovery-image-via-adb-shell-on-android/

Enable your USB debugging bridge in switch via adb to the terminal:

./adb shell
    Then you should be able to find your recovery partion with:

DEV=$(ls /dev/block/platform/*/by-name/recovery); echo $DEV
    that should output something like this:

/dev/block/platform/7824900.sdhci/by-name/recovery
    If this is the case you only have to put the recovery.img on your sd-card or the internal storage and you are one command from flashing:

dd of=$DEV if=/external_sd/recovery.img
    Thats it! No binaries you have to install. No ****ty fastboot udev rules :S

You can enter into your new recovery system with:

./adb reboot recovery

2) Good now I was able to be back in the LR Team TWRP. From there I removed root and thus magisk, completely disabled DM Verify (because this custom TWRP install everything it can also remove it) and wonder happen, I was able to boot my phone and fastboot is back !
    Letting the battery run out, then charge and try to start in quick start
    I think you have to open the back cover, disconnect the battery connector, connect it to computer, hopefully it will get detected as mediatek then you can follow this guide
    oh thats lucky, seems like the auto-repair worked on you