only the led shows up when im plug it in
sp tool doesnt want to work :( if someone can help pls

itocogan

Mar 8, 2019
after trying to flash a recovery file i got it bricked
anyone knows what to do now ?
I also died totally dead bro, it's also only when connected to the PC still detected bro, like entering EDL mode, bro, I already got the application to flash, just lacking files, so it can't be flashed bro

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

it seems to go into edl mode bro and you can flash it using the SP FLASH TOOL application bro specifically for mediatek bro but lacking material in file authentication has only reno 8 pro bro because I've tried the application bro there are only files that I don't mean so that's why the flashing failed Bro, I'm now looking for a developer to create the file, bro ??

Xristos79

Oct 1, 2019
even with the files you wont be able to flash it,i found an auth file in the forums but it didnt work [everytime you try to flash it ,it will drop an brom cmd fail error witch is supposed to be that the device started to try power on and got interrupted (but on the store they said thats probably because the auth is wrong) ] anyhow...

i've send it to a store for checkup i dont know if they will be able to fix it
in case i learn something ill post it here.. if anyone has experience on the subject please enlighten us

itocogan

Mar 8, 2019
I have also downloaded the file authentication from the forum, also the same did not work to flash most likely the file is indeed incompatible with Reno 8 Pro / MT6785 bro, so there must be a developer who created the file bro, because the HP Reno 8 Pro is just coming out so there is no dev who stopped by on xda to develop this reno 8 pro, also if for hardware damage it might not be possible bro because I have had that happen with my previous xiaomi cellphone bro, and it entered into edl mode bro except when the cellphone was connected to the pc then it didn't detected it is most likely indeed the hardware is damaged bro:(

itself

Oct 3, 2019
Bootloop fix

It happened to me when trying to flash twrp and magisk. Twrp was ok, but magisk bricked it. I entered fastboot and reflashed stock boot.img (this seemed to fix the problem), stock recovery.img and system.img - I got the image files from the internet somewhere, I just had to extract them from the zip with the CN ROM. Good luck!

Xakep1993

Oct 3, 2016
Rtishevo
4pda.ru
It happened to me when trying to flash twrp and magisk. Twrp was ok, but magisk bricked it. I entered fastboot and reflashed stock boot.img (this seemed to fix the problem), stock recovery.img and system.img - I got the image files from the internet somewhere, I just had to extract them from the zip with the CN ROM. Good luck!

No... After brick, fastboot cant start. Device start only in DA mode without battery!!!

itocogan

Mar 8, 2019
thats what im sayin even in DA you cant flash it (maybe because of the missing auth file)

oh and i dont have telegram
so now I'm looking for a developer from telegram apparently there is no one who can bro to make file authentication, most likely 3 months later there will be even then too if many of their reno 8 pro highbrick when flash rom and root reno 8 pro bro

fi4tch

Oct 14, 2017
Hello everyone, bricked my phone 6 days ago, i accidentally flashed the twrp as boot and got bricked, nobody can fix this for now and for near future) my recommendation is to get phone back where u bought it and get refund and thats what i did today and already got full refund from AliExpress)

pnS8Yct.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: lovelybia2

Xristos79

Oct 1, 2019
Hello everyone, bricked my phone 6 days ago, i accidentally flashed the twrp as boot and got bricked, nobody can fix this for now and for near future) my recommendation is to get phone back where u bought it and get refund and thats what i did today and already got full refund from AliExpress)

pnS8Yct.jpg

i also brought it from ali
how did you go about it?also whre are u from?

wars045

Sep 19, 2011
Warsaw

pnS8Yct.jpg

he broke the phone himself and you want to give it back, thief

fi4tch

Oct 14, 2017
if you bought newest phone from any online store(AliExpress, JD, Ebay, Amazon, Souq) u can make full refund in 14-20 days, this timer starts up when u click the delivered successfully button, and you have from 14-20 days no reason return your phone and get full refund, its a policy of the most popular online shops about new phones! this method only works with new phones, i mean not will work with previous models like redmi note 7 or mi 8!

girishjangir7

Jun 28, 2017
Bengaluru
if you bought newest phone from any online store(AliExpress, JD, Ebay, Amazon, Souq) u can make full refund in 14-20 days, this timer starts up when u click the delivered successfully button, and you have from 14-20 days no reason return your phone and get full refund, its a policy of the most popular online shops about new phones! this method only works with new phones, i mean not will work with previous models like redmi note 7 or mi 8!

So which phone you are going to buy now:confused:

PanosCY

Feb 6, 2017
Red Magic 8 pro
Process..

What steps Ali ask you to do?

pnS8Yct.jpg

nachopique

Apr 22, 2015
Redmi Note 8 Pro
Oh sorry I Saw someone told they bricked It while installing magisk. So its note safe to install the recovery posted on xda? Which method did you use to install It? Did hoy unlocked the bootloader before trying that?

Reactions: Tmv_Josue

Xristos79

Oct 1, 2019
Oh sorry I Saw someone told they bricked It while installing magisk. So its note safe to install the recovery posted on xda? Which method did you use to install It? Did hoy unlocked the bootloader before trying that?

unlocked bootloader every recovery i tried didnt work (also the one you mentiond ) flashing ok but wont boot on twrp
and after many tries it ended up being bricked

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

pnS8Yct.jpg

even with the files you wont be able to flash it,i found an auth file in the forums but it didnt work [everytime you try to flash it ,it will drop an brom cmd fail error witch is supposed to be that the device started to try power on and got interrupted (but on the store they said thats probably because the auth is wrong) ] anyhow...

i've send it to a store for checkup i dont know if they will be able to fix it
    in case i learn something ill post it here.. if anyone has experience on the subject please enlighten us
    after trying to flash a recovery file i got it bricked
    anyone knows what to do now ?
    Bootloop fix

BOOTloop fastboot fail rec fail, mtk flash cmd error auth file not authorised, how to fix it .55555555555555555