Redmi Note 8 Pro bricked

Search This thread

syelka

Apr 2, 2020
yes i followed all of you steps, but at the end its asks me for an authorized account. please give me more details: windows version, your country may be i will need a vpn

Well, I didn't mention I used italian MiFlashPro (androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261688231), sorry. In that version, I didn't get the auth error. Please try that. However I got the error code BROM ERROR: STATUS_PROTOCOL_ERR (0xC0010005), which means that SP Flash Tool can't communicate with the device. Solution: check if the phone is properly switched off. I had to drain the battery to make the phone turned off.
Edit: Win10, Hungary

Last edited:

bcrbfaycel

May 19, 2020
Well, I didn't mention I used italian MiFlashPro (androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261688231), sorry. In that version, I didn't get the auth error. Please try that. However I got the error code BROM ERROR: STATUS_PROTOCOL_ERR (0xC0010005), which means that SP Flash Tool can't communicate with the device. Solution: check if the phone is properly switched off. I had to drain the battery to make the phone turned off.
Edit: Win10, Hungary

I completely disconnected the battery ... will I have to reconnect it when flashing???

May 21, 2020
Foug
the note 8 pro must be sold because no android 11 update so the apps will be better update xiaomi bravo best sales and no xiaomi zero tracking

samuuurai

Jun 23, 2020
Haridwar
after trying to flash a recovery file i got it bricked
anyone knows what to do now ?
only the led shows up when im plug it in
sp tool doesnt want to work :( if someone can help pls

You're hard bricked, and if you didn't follow the rules and didn't flash the leaked firmware, you're out of luck, EDL mode has authorization inbuilt and you need a auth account to flash, please visit a redmi store :D

HILAL SALATI

Mar 8, 2018
No Need to worry about ,Just send your Device to Service centre .

So it's for all , who bricked their device , by trying to roll back . This movement , a user can't do anything except to send their device to Service centre of Mi. Until a developer will make a firehose file for Redmi note 8 pro. So don't worry claim your warranty , or spend some money to fix your device it's my advice.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone, bricked my phone 6 days ago, i accidentally flashed the twrp as boot and got bricked, nobody can fix this for now and for near future) my recommendation is to get phone back where u bought it and get refund and thats what i did today and already got full refund from AliExpress)

pnS8Yct.jpg

he broke the phone himself and you want to give it back, thief
    even with the files you wont be able to flash it,i found an auth file in the forums but it didnt work [everytime you try to flash it ,it will drop an brom cmd fail error witch is supposed to be that the device started to try power on and got interrupted (but on the store they said thats probably because the auth is wrong) ] anyhow...

i've send it to a store for checkup i dont know if they will be able to fix it
    in case i learn something ill post it here.. if anyone has experience on the subject please enlighten us
    after trying to flash a recovery file i got it bricked
    anyone knows what to do now ?
    only the led shows up when im plug it in
    sp tool doesnt want to work :( if someone can help pls
    Bootloop fix

It happened to me when trying to flash twrp and magisk. Twrp was ok, but magisk bricked it. I entered fastboot and reflashed stock boot.img (this seemed to fix the problem), stock recovery.img and system.img - I got the image files from the internet somewhere, I just had to extract them from the zip with the CN ROM. Good luck!
    BOOTloop fastboot fail rec fail, mtk flash cmd error auth file not authorised, how to fix it .55555555555555555