Redmi note 8 pro global rom?

Search This thread

PanosCY

Feb 6, 2017
Red Magic 8 pro
Just landed in CY

Hello guys ?, in 1 week I will have Note 8 pro. In myhands, saw lot possitive reviews.. what to expect some opinions on China version?? Is it working ok in English CN vrn? Heating, camera? Any way to boot global version? Tag me!

girishjangir7

Jun 28, 2017
Bengaluru
Hello guys , in 1 week I will have Note 8 pro. In myhands, saw lot possitive reviews.. what to expect some opinions on China version?? Is it working ok in English CN vrn? Heating, camera? Any way to boot global version? Tag me!
If you bought i from aliexpress then you will get global rom in it automatically and if you bought the chineese varient then you have to wait coz as of now no global rom available for redmi note 8 pro.

SmartViewYTC

Feb 11, 2014
www.youtube.com
Hello there!
Does anyone know where to find the global rom for the Note 8 Pro? It's been released in Europe with a global rom but I have the Chinese version.
Thanks

Update:
I unlocked my Bootloader. Yesss.
Sadly, I can't get it to boot after flashing a patched Magisk_boot.img.
Just keeps bootlooping, as soon as I flash the stock boot.img, its fine.
Its MIUI 10.4.8 China version.

krauss

Feb 27, 2009
Hi. There is a step by step guide to install the Global ROM? I have a Chinese ROM but i'm in italy. Redmi Note 8 Pro 8/128. I've found the recently published Global Rom, but I do not find guides for beginners. Thank in advance.

Dimiter

Oct 14, 2019
Hi,
Will this ROM work on Rerdmi Note 8 Pro with 6GB/128GB storage?

Last edited:

lukasz.izteff

Feb 25, 2013
People say that relocking the bootloader while you have global rom on chinese version would brick the phone, is it true for Note 8 Pro? Aliexpress sellers are selling CN phones with global rom with no warning of bricking.

Top Liked Posts