• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Redmi note 9,GCAM dedicated

Search This thread

thesoupthief

Dec 13, 2012
Dublin
Seems to be working pretty well so far
Only problems I've found since applying the mod are with lens blur (crashes and closes the app) and slow motion (doesn't capture anything)
Takes nice stills and video otherwise, on the strength of a few snaps ?

Edit
Currently much slower to capture a shot than stock camera
Comparing a few shots of the same scene with both cameras, the stock camera has the edge. Gcam, surprisingly, has over saturated blues; a bit too dark. Not much in it though

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2019
Excuse me, I'm new in this and I don't know how "install" the .xml file into the camera app.

Can you help me to how to do that? :D

czghzh

Mar 27, 2019
Excuse me, I'm new in this and I don't know how "install" the .xml file into the camera app.

Can you help me to how to do that? :D

1. You only need to put the configuration file in (/Storage/GCam/Configs), if not, please create a new directory
2.Open the camera, double-click the area next to the shutter, and your configuration file will pop up

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 7,395
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 7,378

Rotopera

Jul 20, 2020
Redmi note 9 dedicated GCAM

Please make sure to use the configuration file inside, otherwise it is not normal
Normal use
Take photos hdr+, photography, night vision.
2020/06/30, update, improve night vision

:):):):):):)

this is amazing, thank you so much. I'm waiting for more updates and astrophotography mode too. What can I do to help? Will the version 7.3 be available soon in this redmi note 9?

Akitake

Jan 20, 2018
Works amazingly well, hopefully we can get newer versions ported eventually!

Patuwek

Aug 5, 2020
Redmi note 9 dedicated GCAM

Please make sure to use the configuration file inside, otherwise it is not normal
Normal use
Take photos hdr+, photography, night vision.
2020/06/30, update, improve night vision

:):):):):):)

Hi. I installed and follow all the steps, but at the time of take a picture, doesn't save it, I be realized all the steps more than one time, and don't see a change.
I have a Xiaomi redmi note 9.

Any solution? Thanks. And sorry for my English, im from Argentina

ThePremium

Mar 31, 2018
Thank you OP

Is there something I can do to help development?
Really excited for new versions!

Last edited:

gtsdwx

Aug 28, 2020
Hola bro, lo que te falta por hacer es darle un doble toque sobre la pantalla negra en uno de los espacios vacíos de abajo.. por ejemplo entre el botón de tomar la foto y la galería... y seleccionar el archivo que metiste en la carpeta de GCam/config y darle en restore

Top Liked Posts