Redmi note 9,GCAM dedicated

Search This thread

Livan alpha

May 14, 2021
norte se instala la aplicación de la cama q puedo hacer?

----------

MOD EDIT: English Translation Below

North bed application is installed. What can I do?

Last edited by a moderator:

shadowstep

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
Jun 6, 2014
Ambala Cantt
OnePlus 9R
Samsung Galaxy Watch 6
@Livan alpha Hi! I see that you're new here. Welcome to XDA! :) Please note that XDA is an international forum, and hence only English is permitted to be used across the website.

The above is as per the Forum Rules:

4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.

As a courtesy, I've added the English translation to your post. Going forward, kindly use English to post/reply on the forum. :)

Regards,
shadowstep
Forum Moderator

----------

¡Hola! Veo que eres nuevo aquí. ¡Bienvenido a XDA! :) Tenga en cuenta que XDA es un foro internacional y, por lo tanto, solo se permite el uso del inglés en el sitio web.

Lo anterior es según las Reglas del foro:

4. Usa el idioma inglés.

Entendemos que, con todas las nacionalidades diferentes, no todo el mundo habla bien inglés, pero inténtelo. Si realmente no puede publicar en inglés, use un traductor en línea. Puede incluir su mensaje original en su propio idioma, debajo de la traducción al inglés. (Esta regla cubre sus publicaciones, entradas de perfil y firma). Puede probar: - https://translate.google.com/ o https://www.babelfish.com/ o usar uno de su elección.

Como cortesía, agregué la traducción al inglés a su publicación. En el futuro, utilice el inglés para publicar / responder en el foro. :)

Saludos,
shadowstep
Moderador del foro

lusephur

Jan 20, 2009
Redmi Note 9
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Tried this gcam everything works

Tried that apk from the link in the video, and to be honest it's shockingly bad. Now, I didn't watch all the video, It's not in English so I wouldn't have a clue as to what he is on about.
Are there additional steps that are needed to be implemented in the settings or an xml that needs to be added that makes the app work in a non irritating and usable way?
Because right now the gcam go apk is the best camera app I've gotten to work on this model running an unrooted, bootloader locked, untouched Redmi Note 9.

Last edited:

javolazbal

May 24, 2021
Redmi Note 9 MTK Helio G85
For NGCam 7.4.104_v2eng
#config dotnesia version 3
-Aux Cam Corrected
-Pixel Binning Corrected
-SloMo 120fps
-Night Sight
-Astro Limited 1sec (still crashed)
-PX4/PX4a Config + AWB custom (old v1.9)
-HDR+ Enhanced
-HDR+ 9 Frames (Higher Frame may crash when saving picture)
-PhotoSphere
-Video OIS
*Anything else not tested, may crashed or not working.
Hello, searching and looking for the best version of GCAM for my Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 I installed this one and I am using it and enjoying it a lot.
But it lacks improvement:
1.- The spherical photo output.
2.- Video in slow motion: the poster is displayed: "Couldn´t record video. Leave video mode, then try again".
3.- In selfies keep the angle of the photo, because it is changed.

If anyone can tell me a better stable version than this I thank you very much.
Thank you very much and greetings!

ReggaeRoots

Dec 25, 2014
Hi, my wife has a RN9 and i install the Gcam 6 and, works well, but some times the app close after take a picture.

I seen a youtube video where a new gcam V7.4 Nikita, whith Ultra Wide, macro, 60 FPS etc... I think it's awsome, because Redmi 9 was a complete gcam and use MediaTek G80. In the video, some lags are visibles but works well.

How I uninstal GCam 6 and instal GCam 7? You recomend this Nikita version? RN9 will have Gcam 7.4 officialy in XDA??? Thanks.

Mikirok

Dec 23, 2020
Hi, my wife has a RN9 and i install the Gcam 6 and, works well, but some times the app close after take a picture.

I seen a youtube video where a new gcam V7.4 Nikita, whith Ultra Wide, macro, 60 FPS etc... I think it's awsome, because Redmi 9 was a complete gcam and use MediaTek G80. In the video, some lags are visibles but works well.

How I uninstal GCam 6 and instal GCam 7? You recomend this Nikita version? RN9 will have Gcam 7.4 officialy in XDA??? Thanks.

What version I need install?

ReggaeRoots

Dec 25, 2014
Tried this gcam everything works
I instal This one in my wife smartphone and i have prós and conts.

Prós:
Ultrawide with nigth mode.
Good hdr in photos.
Vídeo stab - i need to turn off and turn on to work.
Option to Astrophotography.
60 fps in Rec.
Don't need XML.
Don't crash.

Conts:
Ultrawide with less resolution than the stock Cam.
Low fps in Photo mode preview.
Zoom don't work.

Image quality:
Front camera: little darker and sharper than stock but litgher and blured than v6.
Rear Câmera: i don't look diferences betwin v6 and v8 and both better than stock. But with objects or persions in moviment, the Photo becomes a little blured too.

My questions:

Is MGC BSG ?
MGC BSG is better?

Thanks

Last edited:

HypoTurtle

May 5, 2011
Time lapse work for anyone? Specifically on 8.1/8.2; just get a green screen here, sometimes with some artifacts

Priyanshu8017

Aug 9, 2021
Redmi note 9 dedicated GCAM

Please make sure to use the configuration file inside, otherwise it is not normal
Normal use
Take photos hdr+, photography, night vision.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zPEe99kE0wl0Uf_CZBw4362t-C55T-hq?usp=sharing
2020/06/30, update, improve night vision

:):):):):):)
After getting the Android 11 update, i performed a factory reset on my note 9, and now this Gcam is not installing anymore.
Previously with Android 10 it was working very well. Please help

Priyanshu8017

Aug 9, 2021
Redmi note 9 dedicated GCAM

Please make sure to use the configuration file inside, otherwise it is not normal
Normal use
Take photos hdr+, photography, night vision.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zPEe99kE0wl0Uf_CZBw4362t-C55T-hq?usp=sharing
2020/06/30, update, improve night vision

:):):):):):)
After getting the Android 11 update, i performed a factory reset on my note 9, and now this Gcam is not installing anymore.
Previously with Android 10 it was working very well. Please

shamimev

Nov 15, 2014
Dhaka
After getting the Android 11 update, i performed a factory reset on my Redmi note 9 (Global), and now this Gcam is not installing anymore.

D

Deleted member 11547197

After getting the Android 11 update, i performed a factory reset on my Redmi note 9 (Global), and now this Gcam is not installing anymore.
Hey, you can find a working version of GCam on here

Top Liked Posts