REDMI NOTE 9 IMEI INVALID/NULL

Search This thread

VD171

• Jun 21, 2012
    LG K10
    Samsung Galaxy J7
    I have another redmi note 9 can I take its nvram backup and restore in my damage mobile...?
    THEN both device will show same imei..?
    If you damage your nvram, you will lost if forever.
    If you have intact nvram, be sure to backup it as soon you can.
    Read this: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...lin-device-redmi-note-9-redmi-10x-4g.4229629/

If you try to move nvram to another device, you will brick your device and get nv data corrupted.
    It does not recover the imei for slot1.

You can only recover the imei for slot1 if you have the original nvram from the same device.

If you want to backup your repaired imei, just backup the NVDATA partition and then restore it whenever you want.
    (If your NVDATA backup has only imei for slot2, you can share it with different devices, without worries.)

Last edited:
    Reactions: Shah65367

oleg.ignatov2011

Apr 22, 2021
    I have an Indian version of the device. After updating over the air, the phone became a brick. I am on the territory of the Russian Federation. I sewed the Indian version of the firmware using brom and the SP Flash Tool, lost imei without backups. I studied the topics in detail, I need engineering firmware for recovery, but neither of the two versions is installed. The error is as if the firmware is not for my region (0xC0050005). What options are there?
    image.png

Shah65367

Dec 13, 2017
    I have an Indian version of the device. After updating over the air, the phone became a brick. I am on the territory of the Russian Federation. I sewed the Indian version of the firmware using brom and the SP Flash Tool, lost imei without backups. I studied the topics in detail, I need engineering firmware for recovery, but neither of the two versions is installed. The error is as if the firmware is not for my region (0xC0050005). What options are there?View attachment 5287129
    If bootloader unlocked then try to flash engineering rom via mi flash tool

AberSabeel_a1

Feb 19, 2021
    I found a ssolution to skip verified boot.
    but I'm stuck with backing up nvdata
    WHICH TOOL do u recommend using to back up nvdata

Attachments

• boot verified error.PNG
      boot verified error.PNG
      58.5 KB · Views: 4

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android