• fastboot flash md1img md1img.img...OK
  • Fastboot reboot...OK
"Get only boot loop in Redmi logo"

where the prob?

Reactions: hckbkl

pojunkampar

Jun 19, 2015
problem at this step "flash vbmeta and twrp"
cant write. seem like i didn't unlock bootloader. but i checked, its already unlocked.

pojunkampar

Jun 19, 2015
ALL Steps i do:

• Flash Engineering Rom...OK
  • Repair IMEI1 & IMEI2...OK
  • Flash global Miui 12.0.7..OK
  • Fastboot before it goes to reboot...OK
  • Flash VBETA and TWRP....OK
  • Format data,then reboot to TWRP....OK
  • Format wipe dalvik,data,cache...OK
  • Flash Pixel Experience, magisk22...OK
  • Format data, restart to fastboot...OK
  • fastboot flash md1img md1img.img...OK
  • Fastboot reboot...OK
"Get only boot loop in Redmi logo"

where the prob?
i guess, this is the problem

• Flash global Miui 12.0.7..OK
because you need to flash your own firmware version. like mine V12.5.3.0.RJOMIXM. but this one from TS is V12.0.7.0.QJOMIXM

pojunkampar

Jun 19, 2015
You can use sp flash tool by modifying the scatter file to only flash vbmeta and recovery partition and replace the vbmeta.img and recovery.img in the rom folder to your own vbmeta and recovery folder.
what if i only untick everything except this 2 file? or do i still need to edit scatter.txt?

edited: i just download miunlock to unlock my phone. and i can flash twrp

Last edited:

Ayiefraafa

May 21, 2022
Setelah berhasil pakai cara tesebut, Tolong bantu cara pasang kembali rom miui bawaan dan supaya kedua imei tetap ada..

Ayiefraafa

May 21, 2022
Pi
jaringan ada di md1img
md1img dari rom asli kebanyakan tidak bisa ditulis imeinya melalui mauimeta.
dan ada juga crack md1img yang error untuk jaringan tertentu.
solusinya: anda mencadangkan nvdata dengan customrom dan hanya 1 imei disimcard 2.
lalu gunakan flash md1img dari rom asli.
lalu format nvdata & nvram lalu reboot masuk kemenu utama.
lalu reboot dan flash nvdata hasil backup tadi dan nyalakan hp.
insyaALLAH ini membantu anda.
Step by stepnya bang dan toolnya??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello guys,

This is the first method how to work with both sim 1 and sim 2 Imei's if you mistakly made by 'format all' option in sp flash tool.

WARNINGS:
    - Possible risk of data loss ! Backup your files and contents !
    - NO dongle and NO box is required.
    - NEVER try to flash in "format all" mode ! Otherwise, you will LOSE all secure and identifying infos for your device. Like IMEI.
    - Keep your backup files safe and secure ! If you can, encrypt them.
    - Never try to share your backups or your security and privacy will be compromised.

- USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS.

This method was released by HALABTECH and it's working ONLY with custom rom.
    Big thanks to VD171 who shared the patched file.
    If somebody has an idea how to implement this patch in stock rom it would be great too

We need Engineering Rom to be installed first to be able to access meta mode.
    Download Maui Meta or Modem Meta to write both original Imei's.
    Next,flash the latest Miui rom 12.0.7 global and after it is finished with flashing before it goes to reboot press vol- to enter fastboot mode.
    In Fastboot mode flash vbmeta and twrp.
    In TWRP at first make format data,then reboot to twrp again,then wipe dalvik,data,cache and flash Pixel Experience custom rom and magisk 22,then make format data again,then restart the phone in fastboot again.
    After put your phone in Fastboot Mode extract the patched file,(IMPORTANT) rename it to 'md1img' and flash it exactly like this: fastboot flash md1img md1img.img
    Next and last step just reboot it by 'fastboot reboot' and very important thing, at first boot when you see the google logo immediately press the power button to restart the phone to be able to work normally.
    Check if you have in both sim slots imeis and signals.

ENG ROM: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...for-merlin-redmi-note-9-redmi-10x-4g.4227933/

Latest stock rom: https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/miui/merlin/stable/V12.0.7.0.QJOMIXM/

Patched file is in attachment below.
    The patch file is the MD1IMG.img of the ENGINEERING ROM AL2522-Merlin-V039-Q-0513.
    Here, you can find this file and other MD1IMG versions for MERLIN:
    i just flashed pixel experience cleared cache and data after that wrote imei with maui meta latest version by selecting load db from target and it worked for me. though wifi is still showing nvram error but it can still connect to wifi.
    You can write MAC too.
    sir you said "In Fastboot mode flash vbmeta and twrp." but i cant find vbmeta file.
    after flashing vbmeta and twrp the phone says system has been distroyed. it some how knows i put custom recovery in it. and my boot loader is locked. what can i do ?
    Flash the miui firmware again and then unlock the bootloader.