redmi note 9 pro HARDBRICK!!!

Search This thread

Rejoyan01

Jun 9, 2021
Capture.PNG
Sir i get this from authorization tab in mi ash latest version.
Can anyone let me know if i can flash in edl mode by this account?

SuperPavuk

Aug 14, 2021
Hi my mobile xiaomi redmi note 9 is hard brick maybe after flashing new ROM official Update MUI not work fastboot no recovery HELP
MODEL: M2003J6B2G
64MP QUAD CAMERA
235940838_954475198447343_746958404716776025_n.jpg

Last edited:

rafik23

May 3, 2011
annaba
I was trying to flash the xiaomi.eu rom using twrp..flashing was successful but end up of terrible bootloop..never face it before..it just blinking from redmi logo & fastboot logo if i try to power it up..
Cannot boot into recovery mode neither fastboot mode ..
Only edl mode..but failed flashing using miflash since it asking for [email protected] authorized mi account.
Also failed flashing using QPST.."fhloader process failed" came out..
Someone please help me out
hi ,
you searche authorized xiaomi edl flash account on youtube you see some demonstration about it and it cost between 16$ and 25$ via remote connection , and you will see how to start it in edl mode via test points I do all this for repairing mine

andyzu2020

May 28, 2017
The post is for a very common problem, I have installed ALL the MOD ROMs of this device (curtana) and with my inventions, it is normal for this to happen, 3 days ago it was the last HARDBRICK and I solved it from Linux Parrot, so with Windows it should be nonsense.

So I can probably help. :)

Last edited:

andyzu2020

May 28, 2017
You could try doing the following:

1 - Install the drivers:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...vers-15-seconds-adb-installer-v1-4-3.2588979/

2 - Flash Recovery
2.1 - Download the recovery from the web:
https://orangefox.download/device/miatoll
2.2 - You change the name of the .img file to recovery.img
2.3 - You execute the command (having the cell phone in EDL mode plugged into the PC, with the drivers it detects it for you):
# fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

3 - Inside the Recovery flash the ROM

Recovery source and thanks to: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/official-recovery-orangefox-recovery-project-r11-1.4240261/

Greetings :cowboy:

Moderator Notice: Please try at your own risk, may/may not work.

Last edited by a moderator:

deniwilliam

Jul 1, 2008
yaounde
bro

It's funny, recently I made a brick to my redmi note 9s inadvertently and I recovered it thanks to miflash, of course I have the unlocked bootloader and the programs working with my MI account synchronized in the mobile and MIFLASH
you succeed in your flashing because your phone was an unlocked bootloader. if not can't flash in fastboot mode with a lock bootloader

nathsbbn2

May 28, 2020
Same problem
Redmi note 9S hard brick
No mi account password
No bootloader unlocked
No usb debbug activate
Honestly f*uck xiaomi

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You know guys, with all these reports of soft brick/hard bricking/account authorization etc, it's really put me off flashing any new custom ROM at the moment until there's a solid step by step tutorial that we can all follow that points out what to do and outline what not to do.
    I really feel the pain for those of you having these issues and hope you get your phones recovered ASAP.
    It just seems too high risk for me to trash a brand new (albeit bug ridden) phone.
    I was trying to flash the xiaomi.eu rom using twrp..flashing was successful but end up of terrible bootloop..never face it before..it just blinking from redmi logo & fastboot logo if i try to power it up..
    Cannot boot into recovery mode neither fastboot mode ..
    Only edl mode..but failed flashing using miflash since it asking for [email protected] authorized mi account.
    Also failed flashing using QPST.."fhloader process failed" came out..
    Someone please help me out
    men, mi flash is not restricted, first chage phone 100%
    2- download rom stock on MI Roms download for you phone
    3- download miflash official for mi website
    4- signin with you account of mi sincronized with you device
    5- open folder rom (.zip extracted)
    6- press Vol- + Power (no desconect you finger for te button of vol - )
    7- wait to miflash flashing you rom

sorry my bad english
    I think you don't understand the situation here..sorry
    And I think you never face the hardbrick on new product phone from xiaomi..the situation was not the same as 3-4 years ago..they have come with a new policy on their product that you will never get to flash your xiaomi phone using miflash without an authorized mi account that they never give to us..
    I see, yes the people with the knowhow are profiteering for now which is a big shame. Many of us here are taking risks and bricking phones. Hopefully very soon they won't be taking profit when someone in XDA helps us with a clear, precise tutorial. Unfortunately my knowledge on flashing ROMS is limited and outdated, I wish I could help.
    It is okay..we're here to share our knowledge for everyone without taking any advantages especially about money
    Not yet fix because of the mi authentication thing..that is only the problem now..i know that there are people can solve it that i heard from russian forum and have to pay for them but i don't want to pay anything for this dumb problem
    Does note 9 pro support mmcblk0 file method? Can someone check if it available in device.

Here is the procedure to check:-

1) Open a terminal in your linux.
    2) adb devices (This step assumes that adb and fastboot are in linux system path)
    3) adb shell
    4) su -
    5) You are in root shell now.
    6) cat /proc/partitions.
    7) check if mmcblk0 partition available

If the partitions is available, let me know. I know a method to unbrick the device.