redmi note 9 pro HARDBRICK!!!

Search This thread

Tony0000

Jan 7, 2023
hello. i also had a problem with my joyeuse and it was solved by a service technician on the phone. It was only in EDL mode. and now everything works again. this technician has access to the xiaomi service account. It cost me $15.

I accidentally pulled the cable at startup and bricked my redmi note 9 pro completely :D . and it was only turned on with a black screen and the device manager detected it as "qualcomm..." on port com3.
Hi! Can you share technician contacts?

Yuu(ゆう)

Dec 28, 2016
itgameinfo.blogspot.com
I saw information that on some devices the firehose included in the eng rom does not require authentication; the 9s 9pro eng rom required authentication.
The following file is untested as the password is unknown and cannot be unzipped, but if it can be unzipped it may be possible to burn the firmware, unlike the 9s 9pro it contains many files that are only available to factory personnel.

ccaye

Aug 1, 2020
I saw information that on some devices the firehose included in the eng rom does not require authentication; the 9s 9pro eng rom required authentication.
The following file is untested as the password is unknown and cannot be unzipped, but if it can be unzipped it may be possible to burn the firmware, unlike the 9s 9pro it contains many files that are only available to factory personnel.
try brutal force dic to unlock the zip

Yuu(ゆう)

Dec 28, 2016
itgameinfo.blogspot.com
I could not find any page related to poco m2 pro on gsmturkey or in the internet archive.
I don't know if this is helpful, but many other firmware passwords contain the string gsmturkey at the beginning. Sometimes it's a mix of uppercase letters and sometimes it's a site address.
It is not always included, as it may be another string.

Reactions: ccaye

mvikrant97

Sep 4, 2017
India
Nokia 3
Nokia 8 Sirocco
I could not find any page related to poco m2 pro on gsmturkey or in the internet archive.
I don't know if this is helpful, but many other firmware passwords contain the string gsmturkey at the beginning. Sometimes it's a mix of uppercase letters and sometimes it's a site address.
It is not always included, as it may be another string.
Do you need help with auth flash for your device?

mvikrant97

Sep 4, 2017
India
Nokia 3
Nokia 8 Sirocco
Yes, But I don't want to pay money for authentication.

I enjoy modifying smartphones, but that would require me to pay money repeatedly because I would often end up bricking the device. I don't want to go through that. Additionally, there are many sketchy vendors, and I don't want to fall victim to scams.
I won't charge you anything.
I have bought the software to help out my XDA mates.

Yuu(ゆう)

Dec 28, 2016
itgameinfo.blogspot.com
I found the person who knows the password of this file on martview forum.
I'm waiting the person's replay.

Reactions: ccaye

ccaye

Aug 1, 2020
I found the person who knows the password of this file on martview forum.
I'm waiting the person's replay.
hi mate
is there any update
thank you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You know guys, with all these reports of soft brick/hard bricking/account authorization etc, it's really put me off flashing any new custom ROM at the moment until there's a solid step by step tutorial that we can all follow that points out what to do and outline what not to do.
    I really feel the pain for those of you having these issues and hope you get your phones recovered ASAP.
    It just seems too high risk for me to trash a brand new (albeit bug ridden) phone.
    I was trying to flash the xiaomi.eu rom using twrp..flashing was successful but end up of terrible bootloop..never face it before..it just blinking from redmi logo & fastboot logo if i try to power it up..
    Cannot boot into recovery mode neither fastboot mode ..
    Only edl mode..but failed flashing using miflash since it asking for f@cking authorized mi account.
    Also failed flashing using QPST.."fhloader process failed" came out..
    Someone please help me out
    men, mi flash is not restricted, first chage phone 100%
    2- download rom stock on MI Roms download for you phone
    3- download miflash official for mi website
    4- signin with you account of mi sincronized with you device
    5- open folder rom (.zip extracted)
    6- press Vol- + Power (no desconect you finger for te button of vol - )
    7- wait to miflash flashing you rom

sorry my bad english
    I think you don't understand the situation here..sorry
    And I think you never face the hardbrick on new product phone from xiaomi..the situation was not the same as 3-4 years ago..they have come with a new policy on their product that you will never get to flash your xiaomi phone using miflash without an authorized mi account that they never give to us..
    I see, yes the people with the knowhow are profiteering for now which is a big shame. Many of us here are taking risks and bricking phones. Hopefully very soon they won't be taking profit when someone in XDA helps us with a clear, precise tutorial. Unfortunately my knowledge on flashing ROMS is limited and outdated, I wish I could help.
    It is okay..we're here to share our knowledge for everyone without taking any advantages especially about money
    Not yet fix because of the mi authentication thing..that is only the problem now..i know that there are people can solve it that i heard from russian forum and have to pay for them but i don't want to pay anything for this dumb problem
    Does note 9 pro support mmcblk0 file method? Can someone check if it available in device.

Here is the procedure to check:-

1) Open a terminal in your linux.
    2) adb devices (This step assumes that adb and fastboot are in linux system path)
    3) adb shell
    4) su -
    5) You are in root shell now.
    6) cat /proc/partitions.
    7) check if mmcblk0 partition available

If the partitions is available, let me know. I know a method to unbrick the device.