Redmi note 9 pro (pakistani version???)

Search This thread
helllo good people,
my question arises from Remi's branding of redmi note 9 pro in Pakistan.
it has same specs as Redmi Note 9 Pro Max like 64mp and all but instead it has 6 gb ram and 16mp front camera instead of 8gb and 32mp front.
someone guide me which forum does it belong to? i dont want to brick my device :silly: :(
link for website: https://mistore.pk/pages/redmi-note-9-pro

Reactions: mohsinmughal011
i just rooted my redmi note 9 pro JOYEUSE today and flashed LRTWRP then flashed eu miui 11.......Yes the redmi note 9 pro in Pakistan is JOYEUSE.

Yes its joyuse...dont worry.

Yep, it's Joyeuse while the Redmi Note 9S is Curtana.

is it working fine?
i have seen people complain about dust in the main sensor array after some weeks can you share if you guys have experienced it?
also if you kindly share antutu bench marks it will be huge favour :) :good: :laugh:

lalibm

May 9, 2011
Karachi
is it working fine?
i have seen people complain about dust in the main sensor array after some weeks can you share if you guys have experienced it?
also if you kindly share antutu bench marks it will be huge favour :) :good: :laugh:

Of course it works fine, why do wouldn't it? Just be careful with the files you flash (recovery, rom etc.) and ensure that those are indeed meant for 'joyuse' and not 'curtana, gram or excalibur'.

I have curtana and I'm rooted on the latest eu.

No dust found under the camera array, although if you're worried I'd suggest getting the nilkin camera cover case.

As for Antutu, I think benchmarks are useless. The phone is plenty fast and smooth for my needs and that's what matters to me. Happy flashing ?

Reactions: saudahmedbass

mnauman8

Jan 1, 2019
is it working fine?

Yes dust in main sensor...dont know why...even dont know if it keeos increasing..although its really bad...and its visible if you close look at it.

Of course it works fine, why do wouldn't it? Just be careful with the files you flash (recovery, rom etc.) and ensure that those are indeed meant for 'joyuse' and not 'curtana, gram or excalibur'.

No dust found under the camera array, although if you're worried I'd suggest getting the nilkin camera cover case.

As for Antutu, I think benchmarks are useless. The phone is plenty fast and smooth for my needs and that's what matters to me. Happy flashing

thanks :D but note 9 doesnt have dust issue idk why note 9 pro does

Yes dust in main sensor...dont know why...even dont know if it keeos increasing..although its really bad...and its visible if you close look at it.

yar thiis is bad, i dont want this because i am camera heavy guy,
i heard some batch have defect and i dont want to buy this. can you get a replacement if its under warranty ?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    helllo good people,
    my question arises from Remi's branding of redmi note 9 pro in Pakistan.
    it has same specs as Redmi Note 9 Pro Max like 64mp and all but instead it has 6 gb ram and 16mp front camera instead of 8gb and 32mp front.
    someone guide me which forum does it belong to? i dont want to brick my device :silly: :(
    link for website: https://mistore.pk/pages/redmi-note-9-pro
    is it working fine?

As for Antutu, I think benchmarks are useless. The phone is plenty fast and smooth for my needs and that's what matters to me. Happy flashing ?