Redmi Note 9T 5G (Miui Global 12.5.6) Cannot install Galaxy Store apk

Search This thread

aviazione

Apr 19, 2017
Hi Everyone,
I need some help or suggestion from anyone who experienced or fixed the above issue. Browsing different forums I could not find any suitable solution for my particular case.

I cannot install the Galaxy Store apk on my device because when I launch the app the system says that my "device is not compatible with the Samsung Galaxy apps". This app was actually working in the past (only if launched from the Galaxy Wearable app menu) but now after the recent updates to make ECG and BP working again (thank you Dante for the excellent efforts and job done) this Galaxy Store app no longer works.

The reason why I need this application is that I want to buy watch faces for my Samsung Galaxy Active 2 (on Tizen O.S.) and using the Google Play Store app I can only find Watch faces for Wear O.S. that are not compatible with my watch. I have installed "Watch Maker" and "Facer" apps and, at the moment, I am buying watch faces from there, but the Watch faces I am interested to buy are only present on the Galaxy Store app.

Anyone able to help? Thank you.

Stefano

aviazione

Apr 19, 2017
Hi again,
I just found a solution.
I have uninstalled any version of the Galaxy app store previously installed so that now there is no Galaxy Store app installed on my phone.
However this app already exists "built in" into the Galaxy Wearable application menu and launching the Galaxy app store from this menu fix the problem as the app will start and work normally.
Cheers
Stefano