• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

REDUCE LAGS with Seeder entropy generator!

Search This thread

ItBankRock

Jan 14, 2012
Lipa City
Alright guys I just found a thread that is becoming viral right now and I just want to post it here AS IT WORKED LIKE A F*CKING BOSS ON MY ACRO S (Stock ICS 4.0.4 firmware .55, Stock modded kernel with init.d support by cobrato)

It just reduced almost all the lags on my phone! Everything is faster and smoother! App open, transitions, animations, everything!

Link for the thread here - CLICK ME

If you have a ROM/Kernel that supports init.d scripts and shiz like that...

Flash the zip file instead of the apk... provided by this guy who posted this - CLICK ME

After flashing... go to Android Terminal Emulator (Get it for FREE on Play Store if you don't have it)
and follow as the post instructed, type su then hit enter... then type seeder

if you got it correctly it should be like this...
Screenshot_2013-01-04-01-36-27.png

after that type 3 and hit enter... when it shows something like this...
Screenshot_2013-01-04-01-36-58.png

THEN IT'S WORKING FOR YOUR PHONE! Try it out now! Good Luck guys!

AS ALWAYS, BEFORE DOING STUFF LIKE THIS ON YOUR PHONE, DO A FULL NANDROID/CWM BACKUP!!! :D Peace!

revan17

Dec 23, 2010
Zagreb
Can't say I'm noticing any improvements, just installed it. But maybed it's too soon.

The only mod that ever done anything for me is Supercharger V6. Was a bit of a pain to set up but now I'm 100% supercharged, using Unledded 512HP balanced option and I'm in multi-tasking heaven.

dazjp71

Mar 9, 2011
I tried to check seeder using terminal but it says sh: seeder: not found, I am using the apk version and i'm not sure if terminal is compatible,
if it is compatible are there any other commands to check if seeder is doing what it's supposed to be doing.

I just did the above method and it works now, I suppose the apk doesn't install the same as the zip.

Thanks to the people who made my xperia s run smoother. :laugh:

Last edited:

Nek0x90

Jul 2, 2012
Tamaulipas
I tried to check seeder using terminal but it says sh: seeder: not found, I am using the apk version and i'm not sure if terminal is compatible,
if it is compatible are there any other commands to check if seeder is doing what it's supposed to be doing.

I just did the above method and it works now, I suppose the apk doesn't install the same as the zip.

Thanks to the people who made my xperia s run smoother. :laugh:

I'm also using the apk and using terminal emulator doesn't show anything.
But well, I feel my phone a little bit smoother, maybe it is working LOL

donjamal

Jan 25, 2010
I used the apk file and my data connection became terrible. It dropped out every minute... I removed the app and it's the same it was before. Might conflict with something...

Sent from the outer space, delivered by an android

thanitos

Apr 30, 2012
After reading this I uninstalled the app. Seems it wakes the phone very frequently. I have enough trouble with wake locks keeping phone awake. But it did seem to work

~Jaramie
still from my X10S :D

The app maker said in the op the apk has no wakelock so that shouldn't be a problem

Sent from my LT28at using xda app-developers app

siuming720

Apr 13, 2012
After reading this I uninstalled the app. Seems it wakes the phone very frequently. I have enough trouble with wake locks keeping phone awake. But it did seem to work

~Jaramie
still from my X10S :D

It doesn't seem to have any wakelock issue.

Screenshot_2013-01-05-13-56-43.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-01-05-13-56-43.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-01-05-13-56-43.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 909

NYGGAZ

Feb 16, 2013
Brest
Xiaomi Poco F1
hello forum! I just wish I had some info on how the implementation SEEDER if you like me! won this application is performance??

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

Sorry, my translation is very bad! apk seeder is t he mount the phone's performance??;)

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

there is no one??:)

Toledo_JAB

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 16, 2011
Toledo
hello forum! I just wish I had some info on how the implementation SEEDER if you like me! won this application is performance??

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

Sorry, my translation is very bad! apk seeder is t he mount the phone's performance??;)

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

there is no one??:)

Some people say yes some say no.
Try it and see :D

From Jaramie's LT28at
2012Xperia SOFT-BRICK Recovery Thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Alright guys I just found a thread that is becoming viral right now and I just want to post it here AS IT WORKED LIKE A F*CKING BOSS ON MY ACRO S (Stock ICS 4.0.4 firmware .55, Stock modded kernel with init.d support by cobrato)

It just reduced almost all the lags on my phone! Everything is faster and smoother! App open, transitions, animations, everything!

Link for the thread here - CLICK ME

If you have a ROM/Kernel that supports init.d scripts and shiz like that...

Flash the zip file instead of the apk... provided by this guy who posted this - CLICK ME

After flashing... go to Android Terminal Emulator (Get it for FREE on Play Store if you don't have it)
    and follow as the post instructed, type su then hit enter... then type seeder

if you got it correctly it should be like this...
    Screenshot_2013-01-04-01-36-27.png

after that type 3 and hit enter... when it shows something like this...
    Screenshot_2013-01-04-01-36-58.png

THEN IT'S WORKING FOR YOUR PHONE! Try it out now! Good Luck guys!

AS ALWAYS, BEFORE DOING STUFF LIKE THIS ON YOUR PHONE, DO A FULL NANDROID/CWM BACKUP!!! :D Peace!
    I've used the apk version and YES,it makes recent apps and switching between apps faster. :good:
    But I'm not seeing any improvements other than that.

Oh,and there is a news here in XDA : http://www.xda-developers.com/android/entropy-seed-generator-not-all-its-hacked-up-to-be/