[REF][2008-11-06 #2]Customizing TF3D - The Collection!

Search This thread

Mew789

Oct 6, 2008
Here you go...

I made a new 4a087e41_manila with the image you wanted...

If u want to change the image use Manila Editor to 'Save as...' PNG...
Then replace the original image with a new Keep the size 512x512!

'Replace' with the new image in Manila Editor...

Now comes the trick ;)
Change 4a087e41_manila Image with size 512x512

with a hex editor replace the two first lines in the file...

Like this...

4a087e41_manila, After Manila Editor
HexManilaEditor.jpg

Change To This!
Edited.jpg

Download Files
4a087e41_manila - new Serenity background 512x512
2 First Lines HEX - This is a file with only the 2 first lines 'Copy/Paste'

If I give you a 480*800 image, is it possible to create me the manila file ?

Thanks

NisseDILLIGAF

Jul 12, 2008
Xiaomi Mi 2
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hey guys!

Sorry I haven't been here so much and answered your questions and stuff...
But I am almost never at home, maybe just 1-2 days a week... and then I have a lot of other stuff to take care off...

Maybe sometime next year I will bee able to be more active here in the forum, but not right now :(

Keep up the good work..!
This is by far the best Forum I've have the pleasure to be a member off :)

@Moderator
Maybe someone else can take control of this thread?
and update it like it should? I just don't have the time... :(

Merry Xxx-mas, and a great new year!!

djkasmic

Dec 16, 2006
@ NisseDILLIGAF: when i use your htc blacktouchpro theme my enlarged start menu still has this o2 blue color. if i disable tf3d the start menu is black.
the rest is working very fine.

Last edited:

klyons538

Aug 13, 2007
Cant get right!!!

I just tried to put the file that removes the background on my tf3d clock but its not working. Please Help!!!!

Brenn

May 28, 2008
@ NisseDILLIGAF: when i use your htc blacktouchpro theme my enlarged start menu still has this o2 blue color. if i disable tf3d the start menu is black.
the rest is working very fine.

enlarge start menu colors are determined in the registry....

HKLM\Software\HTC\EnlargeMenu

edit the codes in ManilaCustomHlDown, ManilaCustomHlUp (that is your select colors top and bottom... you can kinda gradient by using diff codes for each or solid same code) ManilaCustomTexture is the background and ManilaCustomGrid is the lines but the codes are not hex or decimal.. I found this site that codes will work using the last column of numbers that say "Access" http://cloford.com/resources/colours/namedcol.htm

Similar edits to registry for taskmanager drop down is located in HKCU\Software\HTC\TaskManager

Note.. on both the background points to a 2x2 pixel png file in windows... you can edit it or make your own and rewrite the reg to point to the file.

djkasmic

Dec 16, 2006
@ brenn: i´ll give it a try.

i found stbackimage is the background file

here´s a screenshot that looks like my startmenu.

but why does the htc black.tsk not change the background for the enlarge startmenu too??

the only blue background now is in settings tab. do you know which png is for that background.

edit: i changed the png for enlarge starmenu and it works. you are my hero!!!

Attachments

• Screen01.jpg
    Screen01.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 359
Last edited:

CR7KB24

Nov 18, 2008
enlarge start menu colors are determined in the registry....

HKLM\Software\HTC\EnlargeMenu

edit the codes in ManilaCustomHlDown, ManilaCustomHlUp (that is your select colors top and bottom... you can kinda gradient by using diff codes for each or solid same code) ManilaCustomTexture is the background and ManilaCustomGrid is the lines but the codes are not hex or decimal.. I found this site that codes will work using the last column of numbers that say "Access" http://cloford.com/resources/colours/namedcol.htm

Similar edits to registry for taskmanager drop down is located in HKCU\Software\HTC\TaskManager

Note.. on both the background points to a 2x2 pixel png file in windows... you can edit it or make your own and rewrite the reg to point to the file.

I tried this, but no luck, i want to change from green selected on the large start menu to blue but when i changed the values nothing happened, and why do my ManilaCustomHlDown and ManilaCustomHlUp both say old infront of them, and one more thing i can't find the stbackimage

Last edited:

Kevlah

Oct 14, 2005
Newcastle upon Tyne
I tried this, but no luck, i want to change from green selected on the large start menu to blue but when i changed the values nothing happened, and why do my ManilaCustomHlDown and ManilaCustomHlUp both say old infront of them, and one more thing i can't find the stbackimage

I can't even see those options in hklm or hkcu or the file :(

Last edited:

champgrl

Dec 27, 2008
Undo Changes

How can I undo icon changes for example putting the sprint icon back and removing the touch diamond icon on the home tab and also putting the black background back behind the time?

Brenn

May 28, 2008
@djkasmic.. GREAT!! :)

@CR7KB24.... be sure you use the code chart I posted.. regular hex or binary codes are not correct. use the 'access code"... also the Old in front of those keys is the look when highlighted (I think).. anyway you want to edit the 3 keys that don't say old... Try this number for Green.... 32768 ooops you wanted blue.. here 16711680

@Kevlah.... I'm on a Sprint cdma Diamond.. keys are the same for the Sprint Touch Pro but I have no idea what other devices.

Last edited:

millerhe1

Apr 26, 2008
How to make a .tsk into a theme

Is there a program to convert the .tsk files to .theme files?

I have a guiness stout theme Id like to use for tf3d but dont know how to convert it or if it can be done at all. If any one knows of the theme or a program to convert the tsk let me know.

Or if anyone is willing to make one Id greatly appreciate the efforts.

Last edited:

bothagel

Nov 28, 2008
HI, just uploading some custom items for m3dc. Theyr simple but durable (imop).
First post but i keep up with ur work guys since my 2020 ;), so just wanted to contribute with something too.
Just a slider, bottom and top curtain and a background.
Cya all and xda rulez!

Attachments

• M3DC-SoftGrey.zip
    3.6 KB · Views: 68
  • background.jpg
    background.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 164
  • sshot2.JPG
    sshot2.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 268
  • sshot3.jpg
    sshot3.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:

cantwait2b

Jan 18, 2009
Ditto on all the praise, you deserve it. Thanks.

Here are a few small changes for your list. First is for the Sprint theme and chages the text in front of the Sprint logo from "Sprint" to "Touch Diamond". I have also attached a file that removes the Sprint clock background. See attached picture. Just place the attached manila file into your windows folder and restart TouchFlo.

Can someone please make this a cab for me

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

Nice work man, you could also ad this to your individual modifications.

Just copy and paste the 2 files in windows directory with total commander and don't forget to back up your original files!

Red notification bubble for sms, emails and missed calls
    bublenotificationnt4.png

Red switch on in settings tab & com tab
    471b0a55manilasettingsrc8.png

Red People selector
    05e06f39manila2lt5.png

there is a whole theme called Black and Red by Elvelynn, already included in that section, and it has much more than 3 files in simillar red style.