• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[REF] G Tab Links | Guides | Stickies | Recovery | ROMs | Read before posting

Search This thread

TheJesus

Nov 12, 2010
High Point, NC
*Viewsonic G Tab Links*​

This thread will list and link to all threads worthy of being "stickied".

Roebeet's ROMs (TnT Lite, gADAM, and TwoTapsX) are retired on XDA. He has moved development of them to another site. Roebeet has made the G Tab what it is today, and for that, we thank him.

Please leave your suggestions for new threads to be added to this list below and a moderator will attend to this as and when necessary.

This thread will be cleaned once the suggestions have been added, so please don't be offended if your post disappears.
(Thanks go to Ryanmo5 for this layout and text!)

The currently accepted format for all threads to follow is [ROM/GUIDE/INFO/FAQ/KERNEL/RECOVERY/UTILITY/MOD/PATCH][ON HOLD] "Post Title" - "Version" (Updated "DATE")
Example [ROM] VEGAn-Tab Froyo - BETA 5.1.1 w/supplement (Updated 02/23/2011)
(Thanks TheCougar)​

ATTENTION - PLEASE READ

REF | GUIDES

ROMs

KERNELS

RECOVERY

MODS | MISC

This list will be updated continuously and is not finished.

Planning to merge the other thread into this one to follow the general idea of less clutter!​

Last edited:

HwyXingFrog

Dec 11, 2008
Cyanogen Mod 7.0.3 is up (And has been since the 6th) I'm currently running it on my GTab, Once I figured out how to get the gapps installed and understood what it did, I'm never going back to any other rom.

Thanks for this page, it has been very helpful.

Top Liked Posts