[REF] GALAXY NOTE 3 (SM-N900/N900W8/N9005) GSM MODEM'S Collection (Odin/CWM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Hi all

I'm on Omega Rom v20 based on XXUFN4 tw rom. On the new FN2 modem I cannot get 4G signal in my house anymore, but with NC2 modem, I believe it was, no problem. Is it not possible to get that modem again? Tried flashing it which resulted in unknown baseband and unknown imei which got fixed by flashing stock XXUFN4 rom again.

Any suggestions are more than welcome!

/CK

falapt

Mar 23, 2014
I posted this somewhere else, but it was the wrong section ^^"

I flashed MIUI rom on my N900 note 3, for that to work properly I had to flash a different modem.
So I switched modem (baseband?) from N900UBUDNC1 to N900XXUENE1.
Now my problem is that I can't find any way to download the modem N900UBUDNC1. I've been searching for hours.

If I reflash my stock firmware I don't have carrier signal because I still have the N900XXUENE1 modem installed. I downloaded the latest firmware from sammobile (about 1.2GB) and from what I saw there, I should have modem N900UBUDNC1, but after succesfully flashing it, I have no signal, unknown baseband and IMEI

If I flash back to MIUI I get signal and everything looks fine...

DjeMBeY

Dec 23, 2011
London, UK
www.soundcloud.com
Attention please.
As you can see, I don't have time to maintain this thread. Is there anyone who wants to keep it up to date?? I can talk to mods and it can be transferred to someone else...
Send me PM or simply post here..

Sent from my C6903

Last edited:

Lord Eko

Jun 19, 2013
Roma
Attention please.
As you can see, I don't have time to maintain this thread. Is there anyone who wants to keep it up to date?? I can talk to mods and it can be transferred to someone else...
Send me PM or simply post here..

Sent from my C6903

if you want i can maintain this

Flashable via Odin ModemNG2 here

Last edited:

DjeMBeY

Dec 23, 2011
London, UK
www.soundcloud.com
if you want i can maintain this

Flashable via Odin ModemNG2 here

Thanks mate!! :)

I've asked mods to transfer it to you and it should be done soon... :)

Cheers

EDIT:
@Lord Eko - Unfortunately you need to start a NEW thread... here is mod reply:

"Hi DjeMBeY,
Since the thread is up to nearly 500 posts it's probably better to have him start a new one from scratch. When he does just shoot me a PM with the link and I can close yours and redirect everyone to the new one.

Thanks!"

Last edited:

zadigre

Aug 28, 2006
Montreal
Yeah - it works - Better than NB7... Depends... I'm probably going to flash back to NB7 - I certainly haven't seen any improvement with NC3 in my area..

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

BTW It would be really helpful (and thoughtful) if you download a Firmware - and extract the modem.bin - Post a link to your Dropbox or Drive... And perhaps the OP could add them to the OP - This way - This thread could be even more of a resource! ��

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

did you go back to NB7 or kept NC3?

I've went back to NB7 because I did not see any difference with NC3.

Last edited:

jrv616

Jul 28, 2014
Colombia modem

Good day! Do you have a modem for colombia? I want to flash a modem for colombia to my note 3 sm n9005 thanks in advance

Skrymor

Dec 9, 2012
Hey guys,

Anyone know what are the Modem for Israel Hot Mobile ? i cannot find it anywhere and right now my Note 3 is downloading on 2-4kb/sec
I could only get NE1 and NF1 to wkr

joyo22

Feb 21, 2011
Bogota
Good day! Do you have a modem for colombia? I want to flash a modem for colombia to my note 3 sm n9005 thanks in advance

There are no specific modems for Colombia. If you own a n900w8 (Colombia's Note 3 Variant), there are several. If you own a n9005, you should flash an asian or an european modem.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Free mobile app

jrv616

Jul 28, 2014
Colombia modem

There are no specific modems for Colombia. If you own a n900w8 (Colombia's Note 3 Variant), there are several. If you own a n9005, you should flash an asian or an european modem.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Free mobile app

But I did flash firmware from the Philippines and i am currently using UK csc but still i can't connect to the network....

CNagieb

Jun 25, 2013
Please I need help it's urgent!! this is what I've got

uG0Cvg.jpg

Product Code EGY

PDA N900XXUDNC1

CSC N900OJVDNA3

MODEM N900XXUDNB1

After I flashed a custom rom my phone doesn't recognize the sim card, I've tried many other sim's and my sim working fine on another phone so I think its a soft brick

now I've null IMEI and my baseband is unknown, so please I need help to get my baseband. Thanks

Thanks

Last edited:

CNagieb

Jun 25, 2013
That's thrilling, what do you need help with? Is there a question?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using XDA Free mobile app

uG0Cvg.jpg

Product Code EGY

PDA N900XXUDNC1

CSC N900OJVDNA3

MODEM N900XXUDNB1

After I flashed a custom rom my phone doesn't recognize the sim card, I've tried many other sim's and my sim working fine on another phone so I think its a soft brick

now I've null IMEI and my baseband is unknown, so please I need help to get my baseband file. Thanks

Thanks

tkjeeper

Jan 24, 2011

uG0Cvg.jpg

Product Code EGY

PDA N900XXUDNC1

CSC N900OJVDNA3

MODEM N900XXUDNB1

now I've null IMEI and my baseband is unknown, so please I need help to get my baseband file. Thanks

Thanks

Do you have a nandroid to restore? I'll assume no, Google "Odin to stock" for your model # and start over

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using XDA Free mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    All modems (radio/baseband) are OFFICIAL and for the SM-N900/N9005 only!!

You can post here your recommended modems for various region/location/ carrier etc.
    Choosing right modem can make a huge difference as it affects reception, data speed, stability, battery life etc. Test them and then post here ;)

Different parts of the World have different LETTER CODE (first 2 - XX, ZH, DX, ...) ,
    Last 2 letters: I6 or J1 or ... tells you how old this modem is... higher letter, newer modem... simple as that...
    BTW, you need to test them all if you want to know differences in reception or data speeds...

If you have a modem or request for a missing, please feel free to post here and I’ll add it (credit given).
    Please use this Samsung Firmware checker to see what is your LETTER CODE

CWM/TWRP (Custom Recovery) flashable MODEMS in post #3​

TIP of the day:
    Ok it worked.
    If anyone else is having issues with the baseband not changing, do this.
    1. Use Odin v3.04
    2. Untick Autoreboot
    3. Flash modem
    4. Reboot once again into Download Mode using (Vol Down plus Home button combi)
    5. Flash Modem once more
    6. Once done,unplug then reboot device manually.
    7. If this doesn't work, try repeating the flash process again while rebooting manually and with auto-reboot option turned off.

Flashing Guide

1. Download modem
    2. Extract, open "......tar.md5" as PHONE and press START
    3. Enjoy

Odin flashable modems for Samsung Galaxy NOTE 3 - SM-N900​

DDUBMI3 - Download: <<< Dev-Host >>>

DDUBMI4 - Download: <<< Dev-Host >>>

DXUBMI1 - Download: <<< Dev-Host >>>

UBUBMI2 - Download: <<< Dev-Host >>>

XXUBMI2 - Download: <<< Dev-Host >>>

more coming soon...

CWM/TWRP (Custom Recovery) flashable MODEMS in post #3​

Odin flashable modems for Samsung Galaxy NOTE 3 - SM-N9005​

XXUBMI6 - Download: <<< Dev-Host >>>

XXUBMJ1 - Download: <<< Dev-Host >>>

more coming soon....

Sources :

- samsung-updates
    - sammobile
    Samsung Galaxy NOTE 3 - SM-N900W8

Odin flashable modems for Samsung Galaxy NOTE 3 - SM-N900W8​

coming soon....
    Modems Collection [CWM/TWRP]

CWM/TWRP flashable modems for Samsung Galaxy NOTE 3 - SM-N900 ONLY!!​

DDUBMI3 - Download: <<< Dev-Host >>>

DDUBMI4 - Download: <<< Dev-Host >>>

DXUBMI1 - Download: <<< Dev-Host >>>

UBUBMI2 - Download: <<< Dev-Host >>>

XXUBMI2 - Download: <<< Dev-Host >>>

more coming soon...

CWM/TWRP flashable modems for Samsung Galaxy NOTE 3 LTE - SM-N9005

NEED TO BE TESTED ...
    OK I have tried and tried but no luck!!!!!
    I downloaded your file and flashed in Odin 3.09 in a .tar file and as just modem.bin, in both AP and CP with and without rebooting but I am stuck on MJ4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you please clarify the flashing process? Step, by, step.

Do you keep "Auto Reboot" ticked or not?
    Do you flash modem.bin OR modem.bin inside a .tar file? If so, how do you tar it? I use linux usually just tar -cvf modem.tar modem.bin.
    Do you flash it inside AP (PDA) or CP?

I am getting frustrated with this!

Ok with Odin 3.09 in CP slot

1. Shutdown phone and take for some secs battery out
    2. Download mode without reboot ticked and flash modem.bin
    3. Reboot manually after some secs and again in download mode and flash modem.bin again.
    4. Reboot manually again after some secs and flash hlos

And you are ready.

Many times even after shutdown some things are stay that's why the battery out and the dual writing of modem.bin

Hi, I bought my n9005 in france. Boot with french sim card. And went outside of europe. Everythings working fine.
    My question is: if i flash a new modem, is the region lock gonna come back ?
    If anyone could explain thank you

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Modem nothing has to do with region lock. You are safe in this.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    Sorry @DjeMBeY, I share here my way to flash modem's MJ4 and MJ7 from N9005 LTE.

I made a N9005-2modemsMJ4-RomMJ6.tar.md5 whit both modem.bin and NON-HLOS.bin.
    (2modems means two files to one modem. For me must be flashed always together).

Flashed whit MobileOdin, worked very well. (on MO Chainfire call that modem and modem #2).

By Odin3 v3.09:

From a question on another Thread:

Yes but only after tried it very well. I have the Rom MJ7 modem MJ7.
    Flashed by Odin v3.09 this modem MJ4 and okay. On Settings/aboutPhone MJ4 alright.
    Speedtest.net on 3G ( my sim/card is 3G) download at 12 Mb/s. Not tested 4G.

https://meocloud.pt/link/ed71f278-f326-43c6-ae82-e0fe29ce4f69/N9005-2modems-XXUDMJ4-RomMJ6.tar.md5

Flashed now the next modem MJ7 okay also. On settings I have MJ7, Speedtest.net the same, 12 Mb/s.

https://meocloud.pt/link/7d77deeb-85f4-4324-b777-3170850752c3/N9005-2modems-DMJ7-RomDMJ7.tar.md5

For me worked well. Try it at Your risk, alright?

EDIT1: Tried on Stock Rom only. Download Mode by Power off --> power + vol-down + home --> vol-up.