Could anyone provide me latest I9500XXUHOG1 Modem? (Flashable or not, it doesn't matter)
Which is the best lollipop modem for call quality for i9500?
XXUHOF2 MODEM / WIFI-FIX and BOOTLOADER
Combined package - Both modems in one flashable file (Wifi fix/NON-HLOS & GSM modem):
Istructions for Flashing Modem:
- 1. Unzip (GSM_Modem_I9505VJUHOF2_and_LTE_Modem_I9505VJUHOF2)
- 2. Switch off your device completely.
- 3. Connect to PC and Power on your phone in Download Mode (Vol Down+Home+Power)
- 4. Start Odin (be sure it recognised your phone and show ID:COM port number)
- 5. Untick Auto reboot
- 6. Flash MODEM.BIN (CP slot)
- 7. Reboot once again into Download Mode using Vol Down+Home+Power
- 8. Tick Autoreboot and flash NON-HLOS.BIN (CP slot)
Istructions for Flashing Bootloader:
- 1. Switch off your device completely.
- 2. Connect to PC and Power on your phone in Download Mode (Vol Down+Home+Power)
- 3. Start Odin (be sure it recognised your phone and show ID:COM port number)
- 4. Untick Auto reboot
- 6. Flash (BL_I9505VJUHOF2_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT) (AP slot)
(Don't forget to push the Thanks button)
I appreciate effort you went trough of making this, I really do, but why are you reposting these?
Repulsa has already posted the same files here, along many others.
TIP of the day:
Ok it worked.
If anyone else is having issues with the baseband not changing, do this.
- Use Odin v3.04
- Untick Autoreboot
- Flash modem
- Reboot once again into Download Mode using (Vol Down plus Home button combi)
- Flash Modem once more
- Once done,unplug then reboot device manually.
- If this doesn't work, try repeating the flash process again while rebooting manually and with auto-reboot option turned off.