[REF][GPE] HTC One Google Play Edition Stock OTA URLs

neothechosenone

Feb 3, 2011
Leipzig
Yeah right. if you do it right then it works :)

Patching system files...

Big THX @LuffyPSP

Okay...i got a bit further now. The problem with that "M7" error seemed to be an CWM issue.

So i tried to reflash stock recovery....but my fastboot on my windows machine is broken and i was not envy enough to fix that.

So i grabbed my UNIX based MAChine ( ;) ) cause everything should work there. And it did. But after starting the update process i got an error-message on my phone which said something like "system/bin/app_process" has unexpected contents"
Installation aborted.

Any ideas?

m1ket

Aug 24, 2010
OK was stupid enough to apply to my rooted ROM not the non rooted one so i can still get into 3e recovery but to boot loop otherwise

I need to power it off but i cant pull the battery like say samsung device, any idea how i can power off to get to bootoader?

Last edited:

haenraets

Aug 14, 2009
Halen
Have you been able to power the device off and get back to bootloader? voume down + power

I cant work out how to power it off as i cannot pull the battery lol
I can reboot my system etc without any problem.
After the line it returns to recovery where I can reboot, wipe etc.

I can also reboot into bootloader.

m1ket

Aug 24, 2010
I can reboot my system etc without any problem.
After the line it returns to recovery where I can reboot, wipe etc.

I can also reboot into bootloader.
yeh i wasn't pressing volume down + power early enough on the reboot am now in bootloader

Last edited:

crucky

Apr 9, 2008
Berlin
4.4 Kitkat OTA works fine you have to use the NON Rooted RUU update it copy OTA.zip to storage card reboot to STOCK recovery and update from storage :D now i will reflash twrp and root again :D

gamer765

Jan 14, 2009
4.4 Kitkat OTA works fine you have to use the NON Rooted RUU update it copy OTA.zip to storage card reboot to STOCK recovery and update from storage :D now i will reflash twrp and root again :D
If you flashed the ROOTED RUU, simply perform the full unroot within SuperSU and install the 4.4 OTA. I did that and it installed fine.

Reactions: pispuso and m1ket