[REF][GUIDE] Newbie's Noobguide to Android Partitions and Schematics-Need your help!

Search This thread

WiW

Aug 16, 2010
Jerusalem
So I know XDAers are resourceful and supportive of community efforts. Let's write this guide together! (Especially if you're looking for something to do during the blackout ;)

http://goo.gl/CPp0E (Google Docs)

I've been looking for a visual flowchart of Android schematics, and couldn't find one anywhere. I just wanted to see what Android schematics look like, but lo and behold, I couldn't find one anywhere on the internet!

So in the spirit of Web 2.0 I created one! (under CC license) It's open for editing, because I probably can't get it all right myself. Also, there are probably some things still missing.

Please help me write this. I know I would've loved to have something like this when I was getting into Android modding back in the day.

Also, suggestions for a new title are welcome. Something that says Super General Android Modding Guide for Noobs or something.

dom2319

Feb 3, 2014
Annecy
Hi there,
I just started reading your guide, which looks really brilliant. :)
And in the spirit of open source and peer review, if I can make any positive contributions to it I WILL!

Now back to reading
Dominique

TechVillle

Nov 26, 2022
So I know XDAers are resourceful and supportive of community efforts. Let's write this guide together! (Especially if you're looking for something to do during the blackout ;)

I've been looking for a visual flowchart of Android schematics, and couldn't find one anywhere. I just wanted to see what Android schematics look like, but lo and behold, I couldn't find one anywhere on the internet!

So in the spirit of Web 2.0 I created one! (under CC license) It's open for editing, because I probably can't get it all right myself. Also, there are probably some things still missing.

Please help me write this. I know I would've loved to have something like this when I was getting into Android modding back in the day.

Also, suggestions for a new title are welcome. Something that says Super General Android Modding Guide for Noobs or something.
Hi, please I need access to the guide

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Reserved, just in case.