• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[REF] Jelly Bean bug thread

Search This thread

jojoost

Jan 8, 2012
UDecided to create a thread to list all the Jelly Bean bugs. Please PM me if you found one. I WON'T be reading this thread 24/7 to see if there's a new bug.

If you can, please add a screenshot! I will try to update the OP'S as much as possible!

Of course, Press thanks if this helped! :D

APP DRAWER BUG

Don't know what really happened, and what it is...
25653684-fb3b-6019.jpg

LOCKSCREEN BUG

1. It seems the lockscreen animation when you power the phone on(the splash that surrounds the padlock), seems to stop working. It used to appear after about 5 seconds again. It does appear when pressing the screen.

CRT BUG

The animation when turning off the screen disappeared.

Last edited:

chronophase1

Mar 12, 2011
There's a small bug on the lockscreen where the splash animation stops working. Happened to me on stock as well. I sent OP a PM about it, maybe one of you guys can verify? My friend has a stock JB NS and his doesn't do it anymore either.

jojoost

Jan 8, 2012
If your not running pure stock chances most "bugs" are from mods/themes/custom Roms. Its hard to call that app drawer mess up top a bug while at the same time its obvious from the screen shot some mods have been made.
Nope, no mods were installed, and its the fully stock ota

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

ejatds

Sep 24, 2011
updated to brainmaster's jb rom after (unintentionally) deleting absolutely everything on my device including sdcard, data and current rom (was left with just a bootloader and cwm on my phone) and haven't seen any bugs so far.

DefinitiveX

Jul 17, 2012
Lenoir
To anyone having problems, I would recommend wiping and reflashing. If you updated straight from the ota that was pushed to your device and you're having problems, try downloading the stock .zip, wiping and then flashing. Seeing as I have no problems at all and am thoroughly enjoying my jellybean.

Sent from my A500

g1user101

Apr 16, 2010
OC
Stock is STABLE. People need to full wipe and re flash, without themes or mods before reporting bugs

Sent from my Nexus S using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    UDecided to create a thread to list all the Jelly Bean bugs. Please PM me if you found one. I WON'T be reading this thread 24/7 to see if there's a new bug.

If you can, please add a screenshot! I will try to update the OP'S as much as possible!

Of course, Press thanks if this helped! :D

APP DRAWER BUG

Don't know what really happened, and what it is...
    25653684-fb3b-6019.jpg

LOCKSCREEN BUG

1. It seems the lockscreen animation when you power the phone on(the splash that surrounds the padlock), seems to stop working. It used to appear after about 5 seconds again. It does appear when pressing the screen.

CRT BUG

The animation when turning off the screen disappeared.
    If your not running pure stock chances most "bugs" are from mods/themes/custom Roms. Its hard to call that app drawer mess up top a bug while at the same time its obvious from the screen shot some mods have been made.
    Most people that have problems don't do full wipes

Sent from my Nexus S using xda app-developers app
    Widget problem

I don't know if I'm the only one, but everytime that I add a widget and then reboot, every widget disappear. In this case I tried with beautiful widgets, shazam, twitter and several apps, also the keyboard was changed to default :s Any advice?

Nexus S
    I9020T
    Jelly Bean JRO03E
    No custom