[REF]LG G Watch R Stock OTA URLs

Search This thread

adlx.xda

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 4, 2010
Madrid
So I guess no one has found /received the new /latest Android Wear Update that brings wifi to our lovely G Watch R ⌚?
Can't wait!

Sent from my OnePlus One with Tapatalk

FrostedKiwi

Aug 21, 2015
Uithoorn
frosted.kiwi
So I guess no one has found /received the new /latest Android Wear Update that brings wifi to our lovely G Watch R ?
Can't wait!

I just found it:
https://android.googleapis.com/packages/ota/lge_lenok_lenok/20ffa54cc8c2d942511dc6b0cbc55071c7f422cc.signed-lenok-LCA44B-from-LDZ22D.20ffa54c.zip

GiantAxe

Sep 5, 2012
Roosendaal
well thats nice, i completely resetted my watch like 5 months ago with stock files since there really is no point in rooting a watch to begin with.
downloaded the ota, loaded up the watch in adb
loading up recovery: red exclamation mark

great...

Well thanks regardless for posting the OTA files, now i just have to figure out how to fix this

edit: had to force reboot my watch out of recovery because it was stuck there,then on bootup it suddenly had the OTA.
I really feel the need to throw my watch out of the window right now.

Last edited:

GiantAxe

Sep 5, 2012
Roosendaal
When you get to the red exclamation mark, just tap the screen to bring up the menu, then swipe down to get to the second option to sideload from adb, and press the power button to select.

after around 600 taps you'd think it comes up and around 200 swipes at each corner you'd figure it shows up.
However my recovery was completely blocked. but the OTA downloaded itself and installed just fine on its own so i guess its all okay now.

neclepsio

Dec 20, 2010
after around 600 taps you'd think it comes up and around 200 swipes at each corner you'd figure it shows up.
However my recovery was completely blocked. but the OTA downloaded itself and installed just fine on its own so i guess its all okay now.

The same here. Tapping on recovery screen does not enter recovery. Any clues?

Tang034

Jun 23, 2014
The same here. Tapping on recovery screen does not enter recovery. Any clues?

If you do "adb reboot recovery", then you can't tap the red exclamation to get into the recovery menu.

Reboot the watch, at the LG logo, swipe diagonally from top left to bottom right, touch the ">" button twice at the bottom right, then the "o" at the bottom centre, then you can tap the red exclamation to get to the recovery menu.

Last edited:

neclepsio

Dec 20, 2010
If you do "adb reboot recovery", then you can't tap the red exclamation to get into the recovery menu.

Reboot the watch, at the LG logo, swipe diagonally from top left to bottom right, touch the ">" button twice at the bottom right, then the "o" at the bottom centre, then you can tap the red exclamation to get to the recovery menu.

Thank you. This method works. When using "adb reboot recovery" it didn't work: tapping on the red exclamation point did nothing.

Last edited:

pandulapeter

Jan 5, 2011
Same issue with the recovery menu not showing the ADB sideload option. Tried booting from the 5.0.1 recovery, that at least started the installation process but gave an error (Status 7, I suppose version mismatch).

GiantAxe

Sep 5, 2012
Roosendaal

thanks, ill remember that. first time I encountered this error.

mattinglis

Jan 7, 2009
Edinburgh
I've tried sideloading, however i always get the following error.

protocal fault (no status)

I've updated the SDK tools (there was no update available for the driver), i did an ADB Kill-Server, i can see my device in ADB Devices listed as sideload.

But it always failed. Anyone know whats wrong?

I've tried sideloading, however i always get the following error.

protocal fault (no status)

I've updated the SDK tools (there was no update available for the driver), i did an ADB Kill-Server, i can see my device in ADB Devices listed as sideload.

But it always failed. Anyone know whats wrong?
is this the stock recovery?

Sent via Nexus 6

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So I guess no one has found /received the new /latest Android Wear Update that brings wifi to our lovely G Watch R ?
    Can't wait!

I just found it:
    https://android.googleapis.com/packages/ota/lge_lenok_lenok/20ffa54cc8c2d942511dc6b0cbc55071c7f422cc.signed-lenok-LCA44B-from-LDZ22D.20ffa54c.zip
    Reboot into fastboot mode (How do you do this for this device?)
    Power off.
    Start tapping the screen with two fingers (one on the top left and one on the bottom right part of the screen).
    Press and hold the power button while tapping.
    Stop immediately once you see the LG screen disappearing.
    Congrats, you are in the bootloader.
    This is what works for me

Since the update process described here was a little bit cluttered (at least for me :) ), here my brief description of the manual update of the OTA 5.1.1 update (Works at least for me on OSX 10.10)

Note: You must have at least version 1.0.32 of adb.

1. Power off Watch
    2. Boot into Fastboot Mode (Press and Hold Power Button until the LG Screen appears, then quickly swipe from upper left to lower right)
    3. Unlock Bootloader: fastboot oem unlock
    4. Boot into Recovery mode (from Fastboot Menu on Watch)
    5. select "update from dab"
    6. flash update: adb sideload <zip name>
    7. After successful flash, reboot straight into fastboot mode
    8. Lock bootloader: fastboot oem lock

I hope this works
    I have a great news, friends.
    OTA Link:
    Code:
    http://android.clients.google.com/packages/ota/lge_lenok_lenok/4beff7b6437440dceee842ca90bc23f51bb7b990.signed-lenok-KNX01R-from-KIW52H.4beff7b6.zip