[Ref] Sensor Applications (Thread that actually gets updated) 09-04-25

Search This thread

kenshin1388

Sep 27, 2009
.net framework?

My diamond says i need .net framework to run some of these apps. Would anybody be help me into getting .net framework for it? I have tried searching google for it, but alas, only came up with computer versions.

bullbone1

Nov 30, 2009
navigate pdf / ebooks with g sensor?

hello guys ... is there any way to navigate just with the g senor for example programms like foxit reader or acrobat? I use an htc advantage and have to read a lot of ebooks for my study ..thanx!

fredigjetja

Nov 4, 2009
Hi all. I am looking for an app. that measures the light using the light sensor. I know that there is "waterlevel" but I want something more profesional. Sorry if I have inadvertently missed any important thread. Thanks in advance.

mitchtrafford

Apr 3, 2008
I believe there are several new games that support this feature

I found Need for Speed: Undercover for Windows Mobile Pocket PC. Supposedly it supports the sensor but I have not tried it. There is also another racing game Asphalt 4 HD which is also supposed to have the tilt function for turning and such. I watched video's for each and they seem cool enough so I figured I'd mention them here.

Thanks,

MDT

dan0814

Mar 26, 2010
Hi guys, I have a TP2. I have a quick question. I'm pretty sure before I did the update to the 6.5 the accelerometer would work when i put the phone on landscape with out taking out the keyboard. Also wasn't there an option on 6.1 that let you set it to auto? it no where to be found. is there a fix for this? please help/advise thanks.