[REF][SYSTEM DUMP] Nexus S - Updated!

Search This thread

gtg465x

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 16, 2008
Update: We need another dump!

This dump was taken via fastboot oem unlock and adb pull /system and it's apparently missing permissions and symlinks.

We need to get a dump from a rooted, busybox installed Nexus S using the following command:
tar zcvf /sdcard/system-dump.tar.gz /system

Us Galaxy S users could also use a kernel dump.

Even if you have no clue how to do any of this, please go to http://webchat.freenode.net/ and join the channel #NSdev

Just mention that you have a Nexus S and we will walk you through the process.

-Thanks

Reactions: modmyphone

jokinawa

Oct 24, 2006
Okinawa
i have 3 brand new s's. if anyone needs anything, let me know.

Can you do this:

Update: We need another dump!

This dump was taken via fastboot oem unlock and adb pull /system and it's apparently missing permissions and symlinks.

We need to get a dump from a rooted, busybox installed Nexus S using the following command:
tar zcvf /sdcard/system-dump.tar.gz /system

Us Galaxy S users could also use a kernel dump.

Even if you have no clue how to do any of this, please go to http://webchat.freenode.net/ and join the channel #NSdev

Just mention that you have a Nexus S and we will walk you through the process.

-Thanks

jaju123

Jul 27, 2010

Sure, I need one for free ;)

But really, please help with the dump - it can mean gingerbread for many other devices in the galaxy S range, supercurio or someone else I'm sure will be able to help you and join the IRC as well :)

Rigolox

Dec 13, 2010

Yes, the developers need that you dump /system. If you do not know how make the dump MP supercurio, DocRambone, ... or even me (i am not a developer yet but I can help you) or go to IRC channel.

Thanks for you support.

NaCl u2

Top Liked Posts