• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Reincarnation rom v5: unable to connect via the mobile network after switch on wifi

Search This thread

leolap84

Mar 15, 2011
After I switch to wifi-mode or deactivate 3g/data access i can't connect anymore to the mobile network. The "H" or "3g" icon appear, but no one app or browser can really connect. If i reboot it work fine again...
Any solution?

Reactions: GalKill

GalKill

Oct 12, 2013
Reim Empire :P
After I switch to wifi-mode or deactivate 3g/data access i can't connect anymore to the mobile network. The "H" or "3g" icon appear, but no one app or browser can really connect. If i reboot it work fine again...
Any solution?

Actually, sir if you deactive data access of course you can't connect to internet :(
And are you sure you're connect to one of the Wi-Fi hotspot??

vivimilan

Aug 21, 2013
Tirane
This is one problem on the rom, i think is on the build.prop because and when bielt give him rom cm7 has the same problem and than him update it again .

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Any solution?
    Actually, sir if you deactive data access of course you can't connect to internet :(
    And are you sure you're connect to one of the Wi-Fi hotspot??

Obvious, but this appen while I set data access again on...