• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Release date

Search This thread

rav101

Dec 1, 2013
Walsall
Google Pixel 6 Pro
That's quite a narrow view.

Google always announce their phones around October time (the Pixel 5 was a day earlier at the end of September). They are sticking to their own schedule which is much better than reacting to the competition.

In short, they aren't late, people are just impatient

znel52

Jun 3, 2010
Supposedly unveil Oct 19th and pre-orders open. Devices delivered Oct 30. Really hope it is sooner or this is going to be the longest 5.5 weeks ever.

rav101

Dec 1, 2013
Walsall
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Supposedly unveil Oct 19th and pre-orders open. Devices delivered Oct 30. Really hope it is sooner or this is going to be the longest 5.5 weeks ever.
Tell me about it! I have my Pixel 5 for sale on eBay and it will get sold by end of September so maybe have to go a month with an older phone. Trying to find one as my old old old HTC 10 is properly ruined.

Reactions: znel52

gettinwicked

Aug 8, 2013
St Louis
Google Pixel 4 XL
I say this every year but I really think Google's release cycle is odd.

Announced late October likely not in the shops until November, months after the iPhone and flagship droids for the year.
I think it makes sense. No other big android releases during that time, also, just before holiday season. You know, a lot of people buying phones for people lol. And a few weeks before black Friday (week now), so us fanboys who can't wait go buy ours at full price, then in November drop the price so people holiday shopping have more incentive to buy one.

galaxys

Recognized Contributor
May 9, 2007
Cosmos
OnePlus 8 Pro
OnePlus 9 Pro
The pixel 6 page on the Google store says "coming October 19th." Wouldn't it be cool if that meant they will be available on that date? They did that with the 4 if I remember correctly. Not holding my breath, just a little too excited.

LOL 🤣, at least your having a good dream! 🙂

But, I'll be clicking the refresh key to preorder...😳

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Tell me about it! I have my Pixel 5 for sale on eBay and it will get sold by end of September so maybe have to go a month with an older phone. Trying to find one as my old old old HTC 10 is properly ruined.
    Mid October hopefully...
    I say this every year but I really think Google's release cycle is odd.

Announced late October likely not in the shops until November, months after the iPhone and flagship droids for the year.