• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Release] JustStable V2 - Build 4

Search This thread

adam79

Oct 5, 2006
Boston
Adding Screen Lock to Quickmenu

How do you add the "Screen Lock" command to the Quickmenu list?

Thanks,
-Adam

Apr 21, 2007
hi Mr ivanmmj

i'm not sure it's the right place to ask, remove it if you feel you need it to..

i love the dial pad on your " just stable buiild 8", can i have that dial pad cab or you can point me where to download it .please..

thanks

HT

swaggsow

Dec 31, 2009
thanks!!!

i jus installed this today n i luv it because all the other roms i flashed were horrible like the new simply everything app i always had to soft reset but wen i did soft reset it wouldnt pass the welcome screen so id get really fusterated n i hope dat it doesnt happen with this 1.. but there is 1 small problem wen im on opera n i slide out the keyboard only letters work, the periods and spaces dnt wrk and thanks again!

illconcepts

Oct 22, 2008
Phoenix
I just got around to flashing v2Build 4 and i am impressed! It is very well thought out. Very simple but includes everything you need and is fast. Great work! You have motivated me to fire up the kitchen again.

pandeypankaj

May 29, 2010
Unable to flash with any ROM

Hi Friends:

I am trying to flash my HTC Herald with custom ROMS. No matter which ROM do I try or which RUU , everytime flash process stops at 3% giving ERROR: 207

IMAGE FILE IS CORRUPTED.PLEASE CHECK YOUR RUU.

I have tried more than 10 ROMS and their respective RUU's. I had followed the procedure more than 50 times, searched various forums so many times, but to vain.

Also,when I try to flash from SD Card , it gives Invalid certificate error and boots into 3 colored screen.From their trying to flash from USB gives above error.
Please suggest if anyone has faced similar problem.

Thanks in Advance!

Attachments

• Error.jpg
    Error.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 14

pandeypankaj

May 29, 2010
Error resolved

One major step that is missing in every post is to restart your phone after installing every cab file, i.e. dont install them one after other, restart your phone between each install.

hope this helps some one in future like me. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    One more question. Sometimes when I close out of programs, a weird screen comes up with 9 blank, black boxes. The softkeys say [EXIT] on the left and [MENU] on the right. neither of the softkeys do anything when I hit them, and sometimes I have to tap the "X" in the upper right corner a few times to get out of that screen. Or just hit the "red" disconnect button. Is there a way to stop this from happening? ..and what is it?

Thanks for the help,
    -Adam
    When you see those menus at bottom, that is the application WkTASK at work. You should select Menu -- and go throiugh all the options to make sure you have set it up as you like it -- or choose not to use it. I think it's great.

As for your earlier request, there is a cab file somewhere, but i cant remember its name, which enables you to adjust the placement of items on TODAY screen, forcing HTC Home down. If I can find it i will report back. If I were you I would do a site search for "Today screen plugins"