I can't connect, "No compatible device detected. Please check if debugging on your device is enabled". My phone ask me for connect with the HU but no way in any connection mode (only charging, MTP, PTP, MIDI...). My devices are:
5" FHD 1080 x 1920 - 440 ppi
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 615 Octa Core
Android 7.1.2 Comp. 5.0.0
Allwinner Quadcore T3 P3 ROM 32Gb-DDR3 2Gb
Kernell Linux 3.10.65- Tue May 2 15:38:35 CST2017
OS Version BSP 220.127.116.11.5-IVT-170502
Hello someone can post the link pleaseHey i know this is for the MTCD but i have a MTCB i can get the app to run and connect to my phone and show on the screen but it shows my phone as lots of small screens no matter what resolution i set my phone (galaxy s9 plus android 8.0).
Any options i can try?
Thanks in advance,
* Realtime streaming of touch events allows you to control your Android device by a Head Unit touchscreen.
* Realtime streaming of your Android device screen.
* Forwarding of the Head Unit key presses and Steering Wheel key presses to your Android device (You can install MtcdTools on your Phone and control it like the Head Unit).
* Automatic streaming of the audio over Bluetooth A2DP.
1. Enable USB Debugging in developer settings on your Android device.
! Owners of Xiaomi devices must enable "USB debugging (Security Settings) as well.2. Connect your Android device to the Head Unit via USB cable.
3. Accept "Allow USB debugging" when your Android device will prompt you
4. Click Connect to the device to start mirroring your Android device.
5. Explore Application Settings to customize your instance of the application.