• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Releasing an App to the HUAWEI AppGallery

Search This thread

XDARoni

XDA Community Manager
Releasing an App
After an app is developed, you need to submit it to Huawei for review in HUAWEI AppGallery Connect.

1. Sign in to AppGallery Connect and select My apps.
2. Click your app to be released from the list. The App information page is displayed.
WzVBXND.png

Configuring App Information
Complete or update app information by referring to Updating App Information, and click Save. In the dialog box that is displayed, click OK. Then continue to configure version information.
jKjoL9B.png

Setting Countries/Regions to Release Your App
Click Add under Countries/Regions and select countries/regions to release your app.
qdJoR5w.png

The following table lists the countries and regions supported.
PeZOikD.png

Setting Whether the Version Is for Open Testing
If you have enabled Open Testing for your app, you can set Version for open testing.

Uploading the Software Package
Click Manage package.
cmbZsRS.png

• If no package was uploaded during app creation, the following information is displayed. Click Upload. In the dialog box that is displayed, click + to upload your package.
YUQHpd5.png

• If a package has been uploaded during app creation, select the package and click Select.
K9Kt7SX.png

If no package was uploaded during app creation, the following information is displayed. Click Upload. In the dialog box that is displayed, click + to upload your package.
gtoSwIA.png

If a package has been uploaded during app creation, select the package and click Select.
Sjq50oZ.png

Configuring Payment Information
1. Select a payment type based on your app.

For example, if your app is free, select Free.
PzfcmAu.png

If your app is a paid one:
a. Select Paid, set Default Currency in This Page, and click Save.
HL3ueMf.jpg

b. Click View and edit. On the App price page, set Default Currency in This Page, Converted price (tax included), and Default country/region, and click Save.
28e30823-d0f1-4873-b4ba-a1f448149ffa

2. Select an in-app purchase category. Multiple options can be selected.
W1TeuXS.jpg

Configuring Content Rating
In the Content Rating area, click Apply Ratings, and select ratings based on your app.
PX736CC.png

Configuring the Privacy Description
If your app package requires access to privacy permissions, describe the permission usage in the text box.
19uOhxU.png

Configuring the Privacy Policy
If your app needs to collect and process user information, provide the link to your privacy policy statement.
cwM2auf.jpg

Configuring Copyright Information
  • Copyright information: Upload the disclaimer and other qualification files. Files must be in JPG, PNG, or BMP format. Each file cannot exceed 4 MB.
  • The requirements for uploading the app copyright certificate or proxy certificate differ between apps and games.
  • - Apps: The disclaimer is mandatory for app release to the Chinese mainland.
eFtV9yI.png

- Games: Other qualification files need to be uploaded for game release to the Chinese mainland.
WRwOvv8.png

• Version number and its proofs: For games, configure information in this area.
jjzCoso.jpg

Completing Other Version Information
Configure other version information, such as app review information and whether to enable family sharing.
MtJv9Ar.png

Scheduling the App Release
Set the release date for your app. You can release your app either immediately after it is approved or at a specified time (accurate to seconds).
EhNZS00.jpg

Submitting Your App for Review
Once you have confirmed that there are no errors, click Submit.
After the app is submitted, you can view its status in Status.
Q5h5ohr.png

The review will be completed in 3 to 5 working days. If your app is rejected, an email will be sent to the email address that you have provided in contact information.

Adjusting the Release Date for Your App
If your app has been approved and the specified release date has not arrived, you can still change the release date. Changing the release date does not require manual review.

User848

Apr 9, 2013
In order to publish an application for China we need to get a Software Copyright Certificate https://forums.developer.huawei.com/forumPortal/en/topic/0203480680985250017

So basically we need to register our application.

Registration site https://ccopyright.com.cn/

First, we need to apply for developer authorization https://register.ccopyright.com.cn/real.html#/realApplyPeople

I am stuck on it, so I have not yet reached the registration of the application.

The site itself is in Chinese, so I use Google Translate for its pages. There is http://www.ccopyright.com/en/, but there is nothing you can find to submit any applications, just a little information in English, limited version.

We can apply for developer authorization using our foreign passport.

But in the registration form there are two items for which we need to upload images (photos) of our documents.
The first item requires two images (the second image is some kind of translation of the document, well, usually foreign passport already have both native language and English version on the same page, so I don't really understand what second image should be, so I just duplicated the photo of my foreign passport twice).
The second item also requires image (third one), I added a photo of my country's national passport)

Screenshot_6.png

But it didn't work:

Screenshot_5.png

The first image was apparently correct (foreign passport), I need to understand what is needed for the second image (some translation, maybe into Chinese) and the third image (second item)

Has anyone tried to register there?

Last edited: