Reloaded-CAF Port For Dipper Android 9.0 (20181223)

Search This thread

xdamami

Oct 21, 2013
Antalya
Xiaomi Poco F3
I Want to Share Best Rom For Me!
Reloaded-CAF. This Rom For Pocophone F1 Just Edited For Mi8 Dipper.
All Credits Goes To @riteshsaxena He Maked This Great Rom For Poco I Just Sharing For MI8.
All info about CAF In Original Thread!
I'm Sorry For My Great English :)

Original Thread

Downloads
Download Rom
GAPPS

How to install
Install Rom
Gapps
Recommend Sphinx 1.9 for working Eis.
Enjoy!

Changelog
Added Inbuilt Sphinx 2.2 kernel.(No need to install kernel Separately anymore)

Added a option to hide the clock
Added a option to hide the navigation bar (in case u wanna use full screen gesture)
Fixed the read ahead value

18.12.17Boost Framework
Network Traffic Monitor
Battery Styles
Auto Face unlock (Settings -> security -> lock screen preference)
Volume key music control
Advanced Reboot menu
In-call vibration options

-----------
All Credits Goes To Great Devs
@riteshsaxena For Great Rom!
@milouk for Best with working Eis Kernel!
------------
Latest Update:2018.12.23

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I Want to Share Best Rom For Me!
    Reloaded-CAF. This Rom For Pocophone F1 Just Edited For Mi8 Dipper.
    All Credits Goes To @riteshsaxena He Maked This Great Rom For Poco I Just Sharing For MI8.
    All info about CAF In Original Thread!
    I'm Sorry For My Great English :)

Original Thread

Downloads
    Download Rom
    GAPPS

How to install
    Install Rom
    Gapps
    Recommend Sphinx 1.9 for working Eis.
    Enjoy!

Changelog
    Added Inbuilt Sphinx 2.2 kernel.(No need to install kernel Separately anymore)

Added a option to hide the clock
    Added a option to hide the navigation bar (in case u wanna use full screen gesture)
    Fixed the read ahead value

18.12.17Boost Framework
    Network Traffic Monitor
    Battery Styles
    Auto Face unlock (Settings -> security -> lock screen preference)
    Volume key music control
    Advanced Reboot menu
    In-call vibration options

-----------
    All Credits Goes To Great Devs
    @riteshsaxena For Great Rom!
    @milouk for Best with working Eis Kernel!
    ------------
    Latest Update:2018.12.23
    there is one user that explain to me all Poco roms can be installed as long we modify some part in the zip. I already tried with Syberia ROM and it indeed worked flawlessly, however I had bad battery life but maybe this is due to nature that Syberia have some boosting.

below is the step explain by @arifqur

Hey I am a Dipper user and you can flash any Poco rom on Dipper if you do the following:

1 Delete the asserts lines in the Meta-Inf folder in the rom zip. Use 7 zip to do this.
    2 Flash Sphynx 2.1 kernel after flashing the rom to patch the boot image( It will boot to bootloader if you don't do this)

Done.
    Thanks for changing the OP.
    Why I asked AOD feature is that Syberia ROM also is a Poco F1 port, but the OP managed to get AOD working. Would it be possible you guys talk about it.
    Also would be nice to make it an possible ROM for OTAs.
    Doesn't have to be done today, could happen gradually.
    Cheers
    that is different case. @xdamami only port the rom to dipper, the development of rom itself is performed by original dev.

whereas for syberia the rom is build from the source and optimized for dipper. what @xdamami did is like PE port. in the begining it's only port from Poco rom, but when @Hlcpereira start build the rom, the porting is closed
    @xdamami this is the best smoothest rom ever tried.. little faster and smoother than syberia rom since this is pure caf rom
    caf rom are qualcomm optimized rom and in my opinion in term of smoothness and performance CAF>caf mixed aosp(like syberia)>aosp>lineage os based
    i hope this rom will became OFFICIAl by other devs because this is a port of f1 ( not build especcialy for mi 8)
    since my one plus 3 i can say that pure caf roms are the best if you want the buttery smoothness like ios
    also donating could incourage developers to start official build. i can donate if somebody start official builds
    Totally agree. Hope some devs will take a look this project.
    Yeah just open the zip with 7zip or a similar zip manager on the PC and navigate to Meta-inf folder and copy the updater-script to your pc. Then open this script with notepad++ and delete all the lines starting with "asserts" (usually there are 3 and sometimes only one).
    Then paste this edited script into the same folder and over write the old one. Thats it.
    After flashing the rom>gapps flash the Sphynx 2.1 kernel as this is the version where you will have no issues with the WiFi.

FYI I have flashed nearly 7 or 8 Poco roms on my dipper and not one problem.
    AOD does not work like in most Dipper roms if it works, it drains a lot of battery in standby mode