Votes: 28 18.7%
  • Bad

Votes: 11 7.3%

• Total voters
Search This thread

_AE_

Dec 19, 2015
what do you mean by dynamic statusbar
i want to know that if you are including original or original type lollipop notification panel
or include the Lollipop panel from this link try to include this in rom - http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/development/guide-make-kitkat4-4-x-cm11-480x800-t3367132
and i know that its your thread but please try it. if there is any problem with that Lollipop panel then please try any other way. but please do it . i understand your hardworking skills
please dont mind it its just a suggestion which i reccomend you because this thing will be liked by every s dous user

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

then please try my suggestion
Dynamic status bar changes color of status bar automatically without xposed...tried 5 different guides for L panel(each retried 3 times)...got no force close but lost to status bar And panel..
For now notifications are like this
1c5cb5574f5a61eb5675bbc850672772.jpg
and notification panel like this...
ff07c8f49e9f4af823e5f8c510e15dd8.jpg
..?

Sent from my GT-S7562

Last edited:

PULKIT SINGH

Feb 18, 2016
Delhi
I just wanna ask you that the is that quick panel settings appear when we tap on the user icon on the top right corner in the first image. if it's that then this will disappoint us please something new or improve the animation for opening quick panel settings bits still I love your work please reply me if this is not possible right now

Ritik99

Feb 24, 2016
Greater Noida
First install xposed installer framework through recovery and install mister ui and flat style statusbar and xtansa and xuimod and gravitybox. This will give you original lillipop theme but it will make your phone a bit laggy. To solve this laggy ui go to settings then performance and go and set 1209 MHz in minimum speed of CPU . This will make your CPU work at its full potential. Now Google for lollipop boot animations 400*800 and download one that you like and flash it through recovery. Now set up metro style statusbar
Thank you

Sent from my GT-S7562 using XDA-Developers mobile app
How to unable L notification panel

Mehmet56000

Feb 9, 2015
So amazing

Install Lockscreen update v1 boot it...install an app.
Back to recovery install v2,install Lockscreen update..
omg thank u so much i really loved this rom i've been wait for V3.

but when i install V3, i need to install lockscreen update before it again?
and when V3 will come?

Last edited:

_AE_

Dec 19, 2015
I just wanna ask you that the is that quick panel settings appear when we tap on the user icon on the top right corner in the first image. if it's that then this will disappoint us please something new or improve the animation for opening quick panel settings bits still I love your work please reply me if this is not possible right now
I will keep trying for you..

Sent from my GT-S7562

Reactions: PULKIT SINGH

vivimilan

Aug 21, 2013
Tirane
Hello! Thank you for this great work u make for us. I have one problem and i don't know why. The version 2 i can't install every time when i try i can one erorr, i try the zip file and again falsh v2 but the same again erorr. the v1 i flash perfect but the problem i had on v1 is wireles don't work, but the 3g work perfect.
PS: sorry for my english :D

_AE_

Dec 19, 2015
Hello! Thank you for this great work u make for us. I have one problem and i don't know why. The version 2 i can't install every time when i try i can one erorr, i try the zip file and again falsh v2 but the same again erorr. the v1 i flash perfect but the problem i had on v1 is wireles don't work, but the 3g work perfect.
PS: sorry for my english :D
Install Lockscreen update, after that v1 boot it...install an app.
Back to recovery install v2,install Lockscreen update..?

Sent from my GT-S7562

Reactions: vivimilan

SduosGt7562

Nov 23, 2015
Also some high end games are crashing on v2....same games work in stock rom and cosmic rom only....what is the reason......
Directory binding not working smooth
...please include supersu by chainfire
....is it better or am i wrong....uc browser not working smooth...some lags even if ram was lower.....is there any way to virtually increase cpu so removes lags....then please do not try to include any games...instesd include donkeyguard i think!...all in toolbox pro ...such an app is helpful for dumping memory...and cleaner....decrease reserve ram .......deafult shortcut for screenshots ......please........then booting should be very fast.....use simple boot animation......of kb size......also downloasing uploading speed indicator ...csn remove if needed.......avoid nova launcher? i dont love it anymore...bluetooth sometimes very slow in detecting.......improve tegra with suitable files....so games wrk......and prevent auto shutdown and freezing....
..when charging it wont restart.....fm radio......very fast ui.....also gameplay...updated googleplay services....make some unique change to rom other than everything

bro dont be angry at me.i m keenly observing your hardwrk

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

Ramadan Mubarak......please upload rom tomorrow please?!!!!....i have data pack left for tomorrow

hackapk

Feb 1, 2016
Also some high end games are crashing on v2....same games work in stock rom and cosmic rom only....what is the reason......
Directory binding not working smooth
...please include supersu by chainfire
....is it better or am i wrong....uc browser not working smooth...some lags even if ram was lower.....is there any way to virtually increase cpu so removes lags....then please do not try to include any games...instesd include donkeyguard i think!...all in toolbox pro ...such an app is helpful for dumping memory...and cleaner....decrease reserve ram .......deafult shortcut for screenshots ......please........then booting should be very fast.....use simple boot animation......of kb size......also downloasing uploading speed indicator ...csn remove if needed.......avoid nova launcher? i dont love it anymore...bluetooth sometimes very slow in detecting.......improve tegra with suitable files....so games wrk......and prevent auto shutdown and freezing....
..when charging it wont restart.....fm radio......very fast ui.....also gameplay...updated googleplay services....make some unique change to rom other than everything

bro dont be angry at me.i m keenly observing your hardwrk

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

Ramadan Mubarak......please upload rom tomorrow please?!!!!....i have data pack left for tomorrow

Its not what u like or not he is doing the work and have a life rather than building from for us for free if u have data pack left **** it up u should have thank in steal of complain of some **** like don't use nova launcher even I don't like launcher but nova is one of best to modify and people like it and u want him to do this in a day comeon . Don't want to create a fight just carry on

Reactions: _AE_

SduosGt7562

Nov 23, 2015
i m not fighting!?what else do you think....i thanked him already....you should have your opinion and express.so devs may or may not consider it...its okay....dont misunderstand.....i m bad at english...dont understand me on way i texted @hackapk

moodloid

Aug 27, 2012
Tbilisi
i m not fighting!?what else do you think....i thanked him already....you should have your opinion and express.so devs may or may not consider it...its okay....dont misunderstand.....i m bad at english...dont understand me on way i texted @hackapk
i had same problem this is what I did and now my wifi works
when you flash cwm5 recovery try to wipe data/cache/davlik
When you install twrp delete everything except for ex sd card

idk what really happens when u do those, but it fixed problem for me
P.S. I dont have s7562L version

lovehacker10

Jun 6, 2016
Kathmandu
SIM card is not working

Thanks to you for this awesome ROM. I never expected that my Duos can be this awesome as well but there is one issue. My both SIM cards are not activated. At first only 1st SIM Card was not working now the both.

SduosGt7562

Nov 23, 2015
Thanks to you for this awesome ROM. I never expected that my Duos can be this awesome as well but there is one issue. My both SIM cards are not activated. At first only 1st SIM Card was not working now the both.

Open settings then simcards the turn on both

it says activation sussexful

---------- Post added at 06:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 AM ----------

if not flash baseband from post 1/2

lovehacker10

Jun 6, 2016
Kathmandu

Thanks as suggested I flashed the baseband and now it is working like charm. Big thanks again for this awesome ROM. Seems like I'm going to stick with this ROM and mobile for longer time than I thought... :D:D:D:eek::eek::eek::good::good::good::good:

lovehacker10

Jun 6, 2016
Kathmandu

---------- Post added at 06:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 AM ----------

and one more question no matter how much I tried I can not find the option ring & vibrate together in call. I could only find either ring only or vibrate only or vibrate when picked up phone, or waiting or ending. but not vibrate while ringing. Can you help me please...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DEAD
    9qAiFcy.png

Previously, known as ExQuiSite.
    Disclaimer
    Code:
     * Your warranty is now void.
     *  I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
        thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
        do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
        before flashing it! [U]YOU[/U] are choosing to make these modifications.
     * If [U]You[/U] point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

qIJJ62R.png

• This ROM is derived from CyanogenMod and is a Android 4.4.x(kitkat) ROM. It is built to give you the taste of latest versions of Android over Android 4.4.x (kitkat) and to give you the best experience on the old Samsung Galaxy S Duos. It has new features,apps,tweaks and other things to give you the best experience.Also focusing on performance.

EUrbBiD.png

• S7562,S7562L Supported.
    • S7562C,S7562i NOT Supported, DON'T FLASH OTHERWISE YOU WILL BRICK YOUR PHONE.

xNZlUEj.png

Unavailable right now!​

pl6Jc66.png

Want TWRP
    • Go to DOWNLOAD MODE by holding Volume up+Home+Power Button and leave POWER Button when you see SAMSUNG and Flash CWM via ODIN v3: Open ODIN on PC and Click PHONE select the CWM file, Wait till it finishes it's process.
    • Reboot to CWM RECOVERY by holding Volume up+Volume Down+Home+Power Button and FLASH TWRP 3.0.2 via CWM RECOVERY.

INSTALLING ROM(V3.0)
    • Tap Install, Select ROM.
    • Swipe.
    • Check Wipe Data in Aroma.
    • Aroma will lead you to end.
    • Reboot and Enjoy:good:.
    INSTALLING G-APPS
    • Go to opengapps.org.
    • Select ARM,4.4,pico or nano.
    • Download.
    • Flash in recovery(By selecting and then swiping) and reboot.
    INSTALLING V3.1(UPDATE)
    • After Installing V3, Download V3.1 and Boot to recovery.
    • Tap Install, Select V3.1 .zip package.
    • Swipe.
    • Wait till its done.
    • Reboot.

u36Ljb2.png

• Camera is only 3mp.
    • FM Radio not supported,You can use online radios.
    cnzpBg8.png

• Soft Reboots.
    • S7562L bugs.
    • UI bugs.
    • Other Bugs.

For Changelogs,F.A.Q,Errors & Other, check posts #2,#3,#4
    Please read first FOUR posts before posting anything

XDA:DevDB Information
    REMASTERED S DUOS, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S Duos

Contributors
    Niko Belic 605, m4jonez,mois2511,KlinkOnE,kengnatural,etc.
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
    ROM Firmware Required: S7562,S7562L
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 3.1
    Stable Release Date: 2017-07-11

Created 2016-02-05
    Last Updated 2019-01-31
    cyeUR3X.png

CHANGELOGS
    Changelog v3.1
    • Almost all UI bugs fixed.
    • Quickboot.
    • New Features.

Older Builds
    Changelog v3.0
    • Unavailable.
    Changelog v2.0 Beta
    • New Settings, THANKS to @mois2511.
    • New Gallery(Motorola ported,L).
    • G-Apps Partitioned.
    • New look.(MM+L)
    • New boot animation(cm12 modified).
    • More build tweaks(to increase performance).
    • New Dialer and Contacts(L style) thanks to KK app Team, Rate them on Playstore.
    • Bug Fixes
      Facebook video bug improved THANKS @kengnatural.
    • New Icons(L+MM style).
    • One Plus Lockscreen(If you want old lock screen back after update, Check post #3).
    • Many more to be added.
    • New Music(Cm12).
    • New Notes(Material Design).
    • Terminal(also Material style) for log catting.
    • New Clock(MM style).
    • Added initial support for Lollipop Easter egg(now it works without xposed and is resized) Thanks to @Droidbuster.
    • New Cursor.
    • Framework changes.
    • Tinting app(perfect color bar).
    • New Loading circle(L style).
    • New volume and brightness panel.
    • New In-Call UI.
    • Themeing.apk (Advanced) added(cause can't do more decompiling), THANKS to Monster UI.
    • Changed Default Wallpaper.

Changelog v1.0 Beta
    • Too Much Build.prop Tweaks.
    • Lollipop easteregg+Marshmallow Preview(Eggster).
    • L status bar(Flat Style Colored Bars).
    • L+MM themed apps.
    • MM Boot Animation.
    • MM Launcher.
    • Clash of Clans also Included in this ROM(Works).
    • G-Apps included.
    • App Name Changer(xsuite) included.
    • One Plus One Lockscreen(Update).
    • Zipalign Included.
    • Xposed(Important).
    • Link2sd included.

Future
    • L notification panel.
    diOnaAq.png
    Q. How to disable boot animation?
    • Open Root Explorer.
    • Go to /system.
    • Open build.prop in text format, Find this
      Code:
      # To Disable Boot Animation 0 to 1
      debug.sf.nobootanimation=0
    • Change 0 to 1.
    • Save, Reboot and Enjoy.
    Q. How to enable Fast boot?
    • Open Root Explorer.
    • Go to /system.
    • Open build.prop in text format, Find this
      Code:
      # For Faster boot to change false to true.
      ro.config.hw_quickpoweron=false
    • Change false to true.
    • Save, Reboot and Enjoy.
    Q. I got Failed in recovery?
    Q. I am experiencing RIL(No Network) Problem?
    Q. I am getting ringtone instead of notification tone on messages?
    • Configure it in the messaging app.
    Q. How to get CM-11 Lock back after Flashing Lockscreen Update?

• Go to Setting/Lockscreen.
    • Uncheck Custom Lockscreen.
    Q. How to Enable Developer options?
    • Go to setting/about device and Tap Build Number several times.
    • Enjoy:good:.
    Q. I am still experiencing Soft Reboots?
    • Enable Developer options.
    • Go to Setting/Performance/Processor.
    • Change Max Frequency to 1008mz(It is over-clocked by default,our device only has 1008mz).
    • Tap CPU Governor and select ondemand.
    • Check/Tick Set on Boot.
    • Enjoy.
    Q. USB OTG not working?
    • You need a special Y-Cable for OTG to work as the device does n't provide the power to the attached external device.(Thanks to @KlinkOnE for the solution).
    Q. Fix for Google Battery Drain
    • Go to Setting/Apps/
    • Find G-Services, tap it and Tick/Check Privacy Guard.
    • After some time G-Services will ask you for Location.
    • Check/Tick Remember Choice.
    • Tap Deny.
    kvSQyCi.png

Under Construction!
    All those who helped me for the ROM
    Other Devs
    • @rovo89 for Xposed.
    • @pageto96 for LSpeed.
    • @Blade_44 for QuickBoot.
    • Teslacoil Software for Nova.
    • Google for Google Apps.
    • CM for cm apps.
    • KK App Team for Dialer & Contacts.
    • Oasisfeng for Greenify.
    • Eleven for CM Music app port.
    • Delicious Inc for ChompSMS.
    • @viper520 for Viper4Android.
    • Moblynx for Marshmallow Game.
    • Marginez Software for Snap Camera and Gallery.
    • FMD Devs for guides and apps.
    • Hamster Beat for True Phone(Dialer & Contacts).
    And All those i forgot to MENTION.
    Note: Leave a THANKS to all the Developers somewhere.
    Can't you cooperate ...I was suffering from fever yesterday and could not upload and I will start today again...Time is 8:11pm..V2 will surely launch...I do not have that much fast internet... I get speed of 100kb and sometimes 188kb....?