• Good

Votes: 29 19.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 12 7.8%

• Total voters
Search This thread

mithunpk

Oct 26, 2015
is there any UI animation lags in this rom like in cm11 ?
Also I want to install this rom.. Iam in untouhed stock rom please help me to install this rom. Please provide me steps

Last edited:
K

kalkan091

Added galaxy music app and repaired fonts on my new rom!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1485200661613.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1485200661613.png
    232 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:

SduosGt7562

Nov 23, 2015
I am watching how this was......Allah knows what happened to Nicobelic ......i dont know his real name...i think last time he said to reach jammu to delhi.....after that no news....Guys ....dont spend time wasting for nothing in this world....God created us for worshipping him. ....Do it everyday ....pray ...pray for me too.....pray for Nico who is helping you......personally i use cm 11 rom...modified to fit my likes and simplicity.....sduos is hard phone to bring magic.....anyway sduos is my one and only phone....this phone left me so many sorrows and memories.....thinking back ...i lost lot of time on this phone....repairing tweaking modding download ing apps ....reading learning......so a lot of my life depended on tjis phone.....i will throw this phone in front of a person who thinks very little about life...the one i loved... the days from which i was rejected i learned life....i was not very enlightened to life.. now i think...i did some what buddha had......so throwing this phone when i see her.nope... .boom....i am free√√√√.

important secret of life 'Laailaahaillallah Muhammed Rasoolullah' this word is not a word ...its key to heaven......you need to feel how important is this in your heart ....you are a succesfull person....Google its meaning???! OK. i am not very smart like you....but do you get electric shock when you read about electricity?!

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Reactions: boy maztoul

boy maztoul

Aug 16, 2015
I am watching how this was......Allah knows what happened to Nicobelic ......i dont know his real name...i think last time he said to reach jammu to delhi.....after that no news....Guys ....dont spend time wasting for nothing in this world....God created us for worshipping him. ....Do it everyday ....pray ...pray for me too.....pray for Nico who is helping you......personally i use cm 11 rom...modified to fit my likes and simplicity.....sduos is hard phone to bring magic.....anyway sduos is my one and only phone....this phone left me so many sorrows and memories.....thinking back ...i lost lot of time on this phone....repairing tweaking modding download ing apps ....reading learning......so a lot of my life depended on tjis phone.....i will throw this phone in front of a person who thinks very little about life...the one i loved... the days from which i was rejected i learned life....i was not very enlightened to life.. now i think...i did some what buddha had......so throwing this phone when i see her.nope... .boom....i am free√√√√.

important secret of life 'Laailaahaillallah Muhammed Rasoolullah' this word is not a word ...its key to heaven......you need to feel how important is this in your heart ....you are a succesfull person....Google its meaning???! OK. i am not very smart like you....but do you get electric shock when you read about electricity?!

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

good to see people like you .... and i already thrown this phone ( i have now doogee x5 with Android 6.0 ) and I'm always saying elhamdolilah ;)

Rojen IORI

Jan 28, 2017
Caloocan City

I'm a Christian hahaha..... anyway I know this smart phone have a potential to break its limits nothing is impossible i'm a newbie here, trying to learn something from Developing ROMS it seems Nico lost his interest to enhance Exquisite v3 .... Sorry for my bad English haha :)

rony raj

May 1, 2016
N0WH3R3 1N S9A)E
good to see people like you .... and i already thrown this phone ( i have now doogee x5 with Android 6.0 ) and I'm always saying elhamdolilah ;)
I'm a Christian hahaha..... anyway I know this smart phone have a potential to break its limits nothing is impossible i'm a newbie here, trying to learn something from Developing ROMS it seems Nico lost his interest to enhance Exquisite v3 .... Sorry for my bad English haha :)

v3 already enhanced as you can check here
1. https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=70638194&postcount=333
2. https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=70537603&postcount=1590
3. https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=69708181&postcount=23
4. https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=70488794&postcount=1543
5. https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=70503340&postcount=1549
6. https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=70462680&postcount=1539
wish good luck for v4 release by dev

Rojen IORI

Jan 28, 2017
Caloocan City

Thank you! :D rony raj for this links I'm looking forward for the v4 release and bring another life for Samsung Galaxy S duos
(S7562)

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

is there any ways to reduce Majority of Lags in this ROM rather than using L speed tweaks ?? :D hoping for your answers haha

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

[/COLOR]is there any ways to reduce Majority of Lags in this ROM rather than using L speed tweaks ?? :D hoping for your answers haha[/QUOTE]

rony raj

May 1, 2016
N0WH3R3 1N S9A)E
Thank you! :D rony raj for this links I'm looking forward for the v4 release and bring another life for Samsung Galaxy S duos
(S7562)

is there any ways to reduce Majority of Lags in this ROM rather than using L speed tweaks ?? :D hoping for your answers haha

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

[/COLOR]is there any ways to reduce Majority of Lags in this ROM rather than using L speed tweaks ?? :D hoping for your answers haha
[/QUOTE]
Hit the thanks button :good:
for majority lags
swap is important best thing if its automatic
already given in links
use greenify donation package with xposed
use es task manager with root
use govtuner script only
don't use lspeed if its consume ram
hit thanks if you like my answer
and hit thanks my links too

SduosGt7562

Nov 23, 2015
I am using Cm 11 Rom .....Using IOS8x theme +_ Ios 8 theme....google it to download...and using L speed battery script....Govtuner is nice...but when i used it it turned buggy...maybe at that time i got 100+ apps on my device...now i use below 50 apps...and phone is working as fast and less battery...i tried every mod which says...improve performance...but Lspeed is better of all.:)....waiting for v4

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

I am using Cm 11 Rom .....Using IOS8x theme +_ Ios 8 theme....google it to download...and using L speed battery script....Govtuner is nice...but when i used it it turned buggy...maybe at that time i got 100+ apps on my device...now i use below 50 apps...and phone is working as fast and less battery...i tried every mod which says...improve performance...but Lspeed is better of all.:)....waiting for v4

note:those themes wont work in v3

rony raj

May 1, 2016
N0WH3R3 1N S9A)E
i got 100+ apps on my device...now i use below 50 apps...and phone is working as fast and less battery...i tried every mod which says...improve performence
use greenify premium with xposed and es task manager
also nova launcher with gesture shortcut
add double tap to greenify+lockscreen
add all installed apps in greenify and
double tap to turn off screen every time
with battery save and boost
with 150 apps and device no lags no battery drain

Last edited:
Reactions: SduosGt7562

SduosGt7562

Nov 23, 2015
Are you sure...i tried it every way....and still i got lags...i use quora ..islam q&a...xda labs etc...which use more battery...now i am using stable much better and awesome config with cm11....now i got little lags only ...rarely.....:fingers-crossed: ....i use now amplify+lspeed+greenify+busybox v54+powernap+.......
:D 'perhaps if u need more battery life you need to stop playing in phone everytime'
:D

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

use greenify premium with xposed and es task manager
also nova launcher with gesture shortcut
add double tap to greenify+lockscreen
add all installed apps in greenify and
double tap to turn off screen every time
with battery save and boost
with 150 apps and device no lags no battery drain
dio you have settings for amplify...

Reactions: rony raj

SduosGt7562

Nov 23, 2015
Minimal IOS look CM 11 ROM... Bug less ROM
Clean ROM Great battery+Great performance.I like this more than exquisite v3...because it got bugs...cm 11 is bug less so you can mod with minimum effort to see great result...i love this ROM..so i am making this a backup before doing any try on v4

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-02-02-20-51-51.png
    Screenshot_2017-02-02-20-51-51.png
    197.7 KB · Views: 151
  • Screenshot_2017-02-02-20-52-42.png
    Screenshot_2017-02-02-20-52-42.png
    162.6 KB · Views: 147
  • Screenshot_2017-02-02-20-52-18.png
    Screenshot_2017-02-02-20-52-18.png
    58.2 KB · Views: 149
Reactions: rony raj

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DEAD
    9qAiFcy.png

Previously, known as ExQuiSite.
    Disclaimer
    Code:
     * Your warranty is now void.
     *  I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
        thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
        do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
        before flashing it! [U]YOU[/U] are choosing to make these modifications.
     * If [U]You[/U] point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

qIJJ62R.png

• This ROM is derived from CyanogenMod and is a Android 4.4.x(kitkat) ROM. It is built to give you the taste of latest versions of Android over Android 4.4.x (kitkat) and to give you the best experience on the old Samsung Galaxy S Duos. It has new features,apps,tweaks and other things to give you the best experience.Also focusing on performance.

EUrbBiD.png

• S7562,S7562L Supported.
    • S7562C,S7562i NOT Supported, DON'T FLASH OTHERWISE YOU WILL BRICK YOUR PHONE.

xNZlUEj.png

Unavailable right now!​

pl6Jc66.png

Want TWRP
    • Go to DOWNLOAD MODE by holding Volume up+Home+Power Button and leave POWER Button when you see SAMSUNG and Flash CWM via ODIN v3: Open ODIN on PC and Click PHONE select the CWM file, Wait till it finishes it's process.
    • Reboot to CWM RECOVERY by holding Volume up+Volume Down+Home+Power Button and FLASH TWRP 3.0.2 via CWM RECOVERY.

INSTALLING ROM(V3.0)
    • Tap Install, Select ROM.
    • Swipe.
    • Check Wipe Data in Aroma.
    • Aroma will lead you to end.
    • Reboot and Enjoy:good:.
    INSTALLING G-APPS
    • Go to opengapps.org.
    • Select ARM,4.4,pico or nano.
    • Download.
    • Flash in recovery(By selecting and then swiping) and reboot.
    INSTALLING V3.1(UPDATE)
    • After Installing V3, Download V3.1 and Boot to recovery.
    • Tap Install, Select V3.1 .zip package.
    • Swipe.
    • Wait till its done.
    • Reboot.

u36Ljb2.png

• Camera is only 3mp.
    • FM Radio not supported,You can use online radios.
    cnzpBg8.png

• Soft Reboots.
    • S7562L bugs.
    • UI bugs.
    • Other Bugs.

For Changelogs,F.A.Q,Errors & Other, check posts #2,#3,#4
    Please read first FOUR posts before posting anything

XDA:DevDB Information
    REMASTERED S DUOS, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S Duos

Contributors
    Niko Belic 605, m4jonez,mois2511,KlinkOnE,kengnatural,etc.
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
    ROM Firmware Required: S7562,S7562L
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 3.1
    Stable Release Date: 2017-07-11

Created 2016-02-05
    Last Updated 2019-01-31
    cyeUR3X.png

CHANGELOGS
    Changelog v3.1
    • Almost all UI bugs fixed.
    • Quickboot.
    • New Features.

Older Builds
    Changelog v3.0
    • Unavailable.
    Changelog v2.0 Beta
    • New Settings, THANKS to @mois2511.
    • New Gallery(Motorola ported,L).
    • G-Apps Partitioned.
    • New look.(MM+L)
    • New boot animation(cm12 modified).
    • More build tweaks(to increase performance).
    • New Dialer and Contacts(L style) thanks to KK app Team, Rate them on Playstore.
    • Bug Fixes
      Facebook video bug improved THANKS @kengnatural.
    • New Icons(L+MM style).
    • One Plus Lockscreen(If you want old lock screen back after update, Check post #3).
    • Many more to be added.
    • New Music(Cm12).
    • New Notes(Material Design).
    • Terminal(also Material style) for log catting.
    • New Clock(MM style).
    • Added initial support for Lollipop Easter egg(now it works without xposed and is resized) Thanks to @Droidbuster.
    • New Cursor.
    • Framework changes.
    • Tinting app(perfect color bar).
    • New Loading circle(L style).
    • New volume and brightness panel.
    • New In-Call UI.
    • Themeing.apk (Advanced) added(cause can't do more decompiling), THANKS to Monster UI.
    • Changed Default Wallpaper.

Changelog v1.0 Beta
    • Too Much Build.prop Tweaks.
    • Lollipop easteregg+Marshmallow Preview(Eggster).
    • L status bar(Flat Style Colored Bars).
    • L+MM themed apps.
    • MM Boot Animation.
    • MM Launcher.
    • Clash of Clans also Included in this ROM(Works).
    • G-Apps included.
    • App Name Changer(xsuite) included.
    • One Plus One Lockscreen(Update).
    • Zipalign Included.
    • Xposed(Important).
    • Link2sd included.

Future
    • L notification panel.
    diOnaAq.png
    Q. How to disable boot animation?
    • Open Root Explorer.
    • Go to /system.
    • Open build.prop in text format, Find this
      Code:
      # To Disable Boot Animation 0 to 1
      debug.sf.nobootanimation=0
    • Change 0 to 1.
    • Save, Reboot and Enjoy.
    Q. How to enable Fast boot?
    • Open Root Explorer.
    • Go to /system.
    • Open build.prop in text format, Find this
      Code:
      # For Faster boot to change false to true.
      ro.config.hw_quickpoweron=false
    • Change false to true.
    • Save, Reboot and Enjoy.
    Q. I got Failed in recovery?
    Q. I am experiencing RIL(No Network) Problem?
    Q. I am getting ringtone instead of notification tone on messages?
    • Configure it in the messaging app.
    Q. How to get CM-11 Lock back after Flashing Lockscreen Update?

• Go to Setting/Lockscreen.
    • Uncheck Custom Lockscreen.
    Q. How to Enable Developer options?
    • Go to setting/about device and Tap Build Number several times.
    • Enjoy:good:.
    Q. I am still experiencing Soft Reboots?
    • Enable Developer options.
    • Go to Setting/Performance/Processor.
    • Change Max Frequency to 1008mz(It is over-clocked by default,our device only has 1008mz).
    • Tap CPU Governor and select ondemand.
    • Check/Tick Set on Boot.
    • Enjoy.
    Q. USB OTG not working?
    • You need a special Y-Cable for OTG to work as the device does n't provide the power to the attached external device.(Thanks to @KlinkOnE for the solution).
    Q. Fix for Google Battery Drain
    • Go to Setting/Apps/
    • Find G-Services, tap it and Tick/Check Privacy Guard.
    • After some time G-Services will ask you for Location.
    • Check/Tick Remember Choice.
    • Tap Deny.
    kvSQyCi.png

Under Construction!
    All those who helped me for the ROM
    Other Devs
    • @rovo89 for Xposed.
    • @pageto96 for LSpeed.
    • @Blade_44 for QuickBoot.
    • Teslacoil Software for Nova.
    • Google for Google Apps.
    • CM for cm apps.
    • KK App Team for Dialer & Contacts.
    • Oasisfeng for Greenify.
    • Eleven for CM Music app port.
    • Delicious Inc for ChompSMS.
    • @viper520 for Viper4Android.
    • Moblynx for Marshmallow Game.
    • Marginez Software for Snap Camera and Gallery.
    • FMD Devs for guides and apps.
    • Hamster Beat for True Phone(Dialer & Contacts).
    And All those i forgot to MENTION.
    Note: Leave a THANKS to all the Developers somewhere.
    Can't you cooperate ...I was suffering from fever yesterday and could not upload and I will start today again...Time is 8:11pm..V2 will surely launch...I do not have that much fast internet... I get speed of 100kb and sometimes 188kb....?