Deleted member 5437200

~RemixOS_x64- UEFI or Legacy -Xposed-SuperSU-Gapps~
Based on version 3.0.207

UEFI Install

1- Download and extract the package I made
2- Run the installer and select the ISO file
3- Reboot and select: Remix OS option
4- Once in RemixOS open the play store and UPDATE SuperSU
5- Open SuperSU and update the binary. It should say success!!
6- Install XposedInstaller_3.0_alpha4.apk or XposedInstaller_3.1.1.apk (i installed 3.0 alpha4 but doesnt matter which)
7- Reboot and enjoy your RemixOS with newest SuperSU, working Xposed and Gapps

Legacy Install

6- Install XposedInstaller_3.0_alpha4.apk or XposedInstaller_3.1.1.apk (i installed 3.0 alpha4 but doesnt matter which)

~RemixOS_x64- UEFI or Legacy -Xposed-SuperSU-Gapps~: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_NCp06S3NUmWmVIVUN2ZXRzVDA
Xposed Installer 3.0 Alpha 4: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_NCp06S3NUmdG1XSWJGS3dBVUk

Xposed Installer 3.1.1: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_NCp06S3NUmU21iY3hCdUJtSFE
Credits go to all involved in creating the software in the first place. Please let me know if it works for you

PizzaG Windows 10 EFI Partition Helper: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_NCp06S3NUmUVpNR2RheHpOTlk
Run as Admin

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 5437200

@crazygamer64
How did the install go? I'm trying to get some feedback vs ROC version which is the same concept just put together a little different. Trying to narrow down some booting issues on various pc setups vs stock working. Thanks

crazygamer64

Sep 21, 2016
@crazygamer64
How did the install go? I'm trying to get some feedback vs ROC version which is the same concept just put together a little different. Trying to narrow down some booting issues on various pc setups vs stock working. Thanks
Well, everything worked out great except for that termux command which gave me : can't open flash-script.sh

crazygamer64

Sep 21, 2016
UEFI or Legacy install? If UEFI, maybe try the steps from legacy. cd /system.xposed
then run sh flash-script.sh
Well if I try that then it gives me: no such file or directory edit: now it worked, u typed an . Instead of an /
Termux now gave me: can't create '/system/Xposed.prop': file already exists
Also I am using UEFI

Last edited:

bobdamnit

Jan 8, 2012
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Giving this a shot now. Will update.

Are you planning on maintaining this with OTA updates?

Edit: Awesome. I have Remix OS x64 with R/W and Xposed. Worked great, PizzaG. Many thanks!

Time to AdBlock the crap out of everything.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5437200

Giving this a shot now. Will update.

Are you planning on maintaining this with OTA updates?

Edit: Awesome. I have Remix OS x64 with R/W and Xposed. Worked great, PizzaG. Many thanks!

Time to AdBlock the crap out of everything.

Glad it worked out for you. Yes, I'll do my best to maintain it as OTA updates come out

bobdamnit

Jan 8, 2012
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Glad it worked out for you. Yes, I'll do my best to maintain it as OTA updates come out

Awesome. One thing to note, I could not get SuperSu to open at all while in DEBUG mode. I ended up booting normal Remix OS and enabling the debug console and doing it this way. Just a heads up!

Sweet sweet proof:

iYyWFXJ.png

Also, like I previously stated... If you also have another operating system installed (I have Windows 10 Pro x64) you can modify a few things about the new bootup process. Wherever you installed Remix OS (I've installed it to a seperate partition, so for me it is E:/), go there.

- Open the Remix OS folder
- Find "menu.lst" and open it with Notepad++
- Delete the entry for Remix OS DEBUG. Delete the whole entry
- Change "timeout" from '10' to '0'
- Save the file

It will look very similar to this:

Code:
default 0
timeout 0

title Resident mode - RW enabled
find --set-root /RemixOS/kernel
kernel /RemixOS/kernel root=/dev/ram0 androidboot.hardware=remix_x86_x64 androidboot.selinux=permissive quiet SERIAL=random logo.showlogo=1 SRC=RemixOS/ REMOUNT_RW=1 DATA= CREATE_DATA_IMG=1
initrd /RemixOS/initrd.img
boot

What this will do is remove the entry for Remix OS DEBUG -- INSTALL XPOSED, force standard rooted/xposed Remix OS to boot automatically, and remove the 10 second timeout before the Remix OS selection allowing Remix to boot automatically after selecting it in the Windows bootloader. For advanced users, this can be accomplised in the Remix OS/Remix OS DEBUG selection screen also, by pressing Escape to enter the selection screen, "e" to edit lists, and following the on-screen instructions for deleting selections and saving.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Reactions: namitutonka

jor3l

Jul 16, 2009
Bogotá
www.sltools.biz
Your download may be corrupted, try downloading again.

Already tried 3 times, same result on my mac, just to confirm this is the MD5 of the file:
MD5 (RemixOS_x64- Xposed-SuperSU-Gapps[v2].rar) = 44ba6fcc6330ad98f1ac375d29b54c5f

---------- Post added at 03:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

Worked using WinRar, seems like an issue with The Unarchiver (mac), now testing.. :)

daWyrd1

Mar 14, 2015
howdy,

successful x64 efi install, bootup, xposed (no flash-script, XposedInstaller_3.0_alpha4.apk works, 3.1.1 doesn't).
apparently everything is nominal. xposed youtube adaway seems to be working. (!)
(i do have a remix problem with my fav game five card draw - grunging $ and win/loss amounts, but that's a remix problem not your adaption)

HP Pavilion x2 12-b020nr 12" Detachable Laptop (Intel Core M3, 4 GB RAM, 128GB SSD) with Windows 10
32gb ntfs partition for remix, use grub2win to boot into remix

good work!

Reactions: oldman20
howdy,

successful x64 efi install, bootup, xposed (no flash-script, XposedInstaller_3.0_alpha4.apk works, 3.1.1 doesn't).
apparently everything is nominal. xposed youtube adaway seems to be working. (!)
(i do have a remix problem with my fav game five card draw - grunging $ and win/loss amounts, but that's a remix problem not your adaption)

HP Pavilion x2 12-b020nr 12" Detachable Laptop (Intel Core M3, 4 GB RAM, 128GB SSD) with Windows 10
32gb ntfs partition for remix, use grub2win to boot into remix

good work!
I try but not work,still error like this
17e6e1bda1ef765602ff257ba4c11475.jpg

Any idea with my problem,bro?

Gửi từ Redmi Note 3 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 5437200
    ~RemixOS_x64- UEFI or Legacy -Xposed-SuperSU-Gapps~
    Based on version 3.0.207

UEFI Install

Legacy Install

~RemixOS_x64- UEFI or Legacy -Xposed-SuperSU-Gapps~: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_NCp06S3NUmWmVIVUN2ZXRzVDA
    Xposed Installer 3.0 Alpha 4: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_NCp06S3NUmdG1XSWJGS3dBVUk

Xposed Installer 3.1.1: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_NCp06S3NUmU21iY3hCdUJtSFE
    Credits go to all involved in creating the software in the first place. Please let me know if it works for you

PizzaG Windows 10 EFI Partition Helper: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_NCp06S3NUmUVpNR2RheHpOTlk
    Run as Admin
    D
    Deleted member 5437200
    -first, the zip file gives error in WinZip. 7 zip works well
    -second, installation went smooth without any issues. No need to choose the debug-xposed option at all. Simply regular remix os installation was sufficient to get xposed files.
    -third, both versions 3.04 and 3.11 of xposed installer works well, though a small red error "all zip files cannot be loaded" comes in the latter, which can be ignored.
    -fourth,I never get the resident mode or guest mode option after booting, it goes straight into remix is splash screen

Thanks a lot for the hard work.

BTW,
    Since there is no need for the "remix os debug-xposed install", can that be removed in the boot options all together?
    I tried removing that entry in menu.lst, boot.cfg but nothing changed.

hey there, yes i too noticed no need to boot to debug to install xposed. And yes, you can remove the entry for it. If you installed efi, you will need to enter the efi partition on windows and edit the grub.cfg file. I made this to help with easily loading the normally hidden efi partition. I'm on windows 10. right click the bat file and run as admin, then if all goes according to plan, you should see a z drive appear and be able to edit the grub file

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_NCp06S3NUmUVpNR2RheHpOTlk
    no, sorry. i couldn't find flash-script.sh in my remix install to run it.

after remix install i booted using the xposed option under windows and remix. after that i just ran the xposed 3.0 alpha apk and, surprisingly, it worked. (wish i could get xposed to work on androidx86. <g>)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UEFI Install

6- Reboot and this time select: Remix OS DEBUG- Install Xposed option. Alot of bs will flash on a black screen and it looks like it's frozen. Type exit on your keyboard followed by enter and it should resume booting back into RemixOS
    7- Once in RemixOS again, open Termux and type in this command: sh flash-script.sh
    8- Install XposedInstaller_3.0_alpha4.apk or XposedInstaller_3.1.1.apk (i installed 3.0 alpha4 but doesnt matter which)
    9- Reboot again, this time selecting the Remix OS option and enjoy your RemixOS with newest SuperSU, working Xposed and Gapps
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    i did all of those and in that order. but 7. no flash-script.sh. no clue as to why it worked. unless the copy i have, had the flash stuff included in the debug option.... hmmm...

good luck!
    D
    Deleted member 5437200
    @crazygamer64
    Hopefully links are fixed. That's really odd, the links were working yesterday. But anyways, should be good again.

Awesome. One thing to note, I could not get SuperSu to open at all while in DEBUG mode. I ended up booting normal Remix OS and enabling the debug console and doing it this way. Just a heads up!

Sweet sweet proof:

iYyWFXJ.png

Also, like I previously stated... If you also have another operating system installed (I have Windows 10 Pro x64) you can modify a few things about the new bootup process. Wherever you installed Remix OS (I've installed it to a seperate partition, so for me it is E:/), go there.

- Open the Remix OS folder
    - Find "menu.lst" and open it with Notepad++
    - Delete the entry for Remix OS DEBUG. Delete the whole entry
    - Change "timeout" from '10' to '0'
    - Save the file

It will look very similar to this:

Code:
    default 0
    timeout 0

title Resident mode - RW enabled
    find --set-root /RemixOS/kernel
    kernel /RemixOS/kernel root=/dev/ram0 androidboot.hardware=remix_x86_x64 androidboot.selinux=permissive quiet SERIAL=random logo.showlogo=1 SRC=RemixOS/ REMOUNT_RW=1 DATA= CREATE_DATA_IMG=1
    initrd /RemixOS/initrd.img
    boot

What this will do is remove the entry for Remix OS DEBUG -- INSTALL XPOSED, force standard rooted/xposed Remix OS to boot automatically, and remove the 10 second timeout before the Remix OS selection allowing Remix to boot automatically after selecting it in the Windows bootloader. For advanced users, this can be accomplised in the Remix OS/Remix OS DEBUG selection screen also, by pressing Escape to enter the selection screen, "e" to edit lists, and following the on-screen instructions for deleting selections and saving.

Hope this helps!