How To Guide Remove 10 seconds Always on Display Limit

Search This thread

Vatumb

May 31, 2009
If you are the Redmi note 10 Pro and Redmi Note 10 pro max use and want to remove the annoying option of "10 seconds after tapping" on Always in Display.

20210409_110937.jpg

All you need a Rooted phone,, Just flash one magisk Module by @santiagog242 and you are done

Download Link of Magisk Module : https://xdaforums.com/attachments/v1-1_miui_aod-patched-zip.5218833/

Video Guide :

Last edited:

b0mb

Mar 9, 2013
Redmi Note 10 Pro
on latest xiaomi.eu ROM this module doesn´t work... it often stucks and screen gets white etc...

i´ve tested this last week

Azerty2200

May 15, 2021
I asked xiaomi support and this is their response
We at Xiaomi value your trust and we apologize for the inconvenience. Rest assured that we'll assist you on this.

To ensure our users have smooth system operation and the best using experience on MIUI12, this feature/function is not supported due to SoC (System-on-a-Chip) and RAM.

However, we will record the case and forward it to our concerned authorities. Also, I would request you to submit your demand through Feedback & Suggestion (Settings >> Feedback & Suggestion), and wait for the future update.

aleMarvel

Jan 22, 2013
disable optimization create issue with 3 fingers screenshot for example...
or double tap to sleep in home

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you are the Redmi note 10 Pro and Redmi Note 10 pro max use and want to remove the annoying option of "10 seconds after tapping" on Always in Display.

20210409_110937.jpg

All you need a Rooted phone,, Just flash one magisk Module by @santiagog242 and you are done

Download Link of Magisk Module : https://xdaforums.com/attachments/v1-1_miui_aod-patched-zip.5218833/

Video Guide :
    I asked xiaomi support and this is their response
    We at Xiaomi value your trust and we apologize for the inconvenience. Rest assured that we'll assist you on this.

To ensure our users have smooth system operation and the best using experience on MIUI12, this feature/function is not supported due to SoC (System-on-a-Chip) and RAM.

However, we will record the case and forward it to our concerned authorities. Also, I would request you to submit your demand through Feedback & Suggestion (Settings >> Feedback & Suggestion), and wait for the future update.