Jan 17, 2013
Benton
FD7nWnF.png

Black Version of the logo
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av6RWY-zSfSekyWGQi5mupY_9jvn

BHZsGM7.png

White Version of logo
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av6RWY-zSfSekyaKccB9UqFgCU6U

This bin file will replace the "Bootloader unlocked" warning message with stock splash screens.
To use:

1: open adb CMD
2: type 'adb reboot bootloader'
3: type 'Fastboot flash logo logo_fix_*****.bin'
NOTE:::::: Replace ***** with White or Black as appropriate for your chosen logo download.
4: Restart and enjoy

byt3b0mb

Oct 8, 2009
Seattle
Yes, this mod is cosmetic. It won't magically lock your bootloader. That warning is hard coded. These bin files are too just mock the locked state for those who are annoyed by it

ya i know it wont re-lock it :) this actually does remove the warning, i stand corrected. flashing the logo.bin from the retail zip in the other thread only took away the t-mobile logo splash...

Last edited:

jhofseth

Feb 27, 2016
Seattle, Washington
execute logo replacement in Android terminal

to execute logo replacement in root Android terminal :) (if downloaded to Download folder, otherwise change downloaded file location in flash section), type or copy/paste:
su

grep -q system_b /proc/mounts || echo "using slot a"
(or type to detect)
grep -q system_a /proc/mounts || echo "using slot b"

dd if=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/logo_a of=/sdcard/logo_a_backup.img
(or type to backup)
dd if=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/logo_b of=/sdcard/logo_b_backup.img

dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/logo_a
(or type to zero)
dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/logo_b

dd if=/sdcard/Download/logo_fix_black.bin of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/logo_a
(or type to flash)
dd if=/sdcard/Download/logo_fix_white.bin of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/logo_a
(or type to flash)
dd if=/sdcard/Download/logo_fix_black.bin of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/logo_b
(or type to flash)
dd if=/sdcard/Download/logo_fix_white.bin of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/logo_b

Last edited:

X_man.

Apr 19, 2012
Danville
This bin file will replace the "Bootloader unlocked" warning message with stock splash screens.
To use:

THANKS! That warning screen has always annoyed me I flashed the black one. I love it. Looks "Oldskool" Like my Droid X back in the day :D

Uzephi

Recognized Contributor
Apr 20, 2012
Phoenix
Google Pixel 3a
Can't we just push this to system files and grant proper permissions or does it have to be flashed?

Well... If TWRP can access /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/logo_b(a) then someone can make a flash able zip quite easily.

I remember on all my HTC phones TWRP could flash to that partition when s-off to remove their Dev splash warning and on some others it required to manually flash a hex edited bootloader, so it just depends

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone