Remove /Bypass Lockscreen With Recovery

Search This thread

gogetakakaroot

Oct 26, 2011
Surat
Recently when i restored my data using TWRP i faced a problem at lock screen.
I was not able to unlock my phone with the pin i set Earlier..So after so many attempts i was able to find a solution for that problem.(works with pattern,pin etc)
650x300x2016-02-01-17.24.56-650x300.png.pagespeed.gp+jp+jw+pj+js+rj+rp+rw+ri+cp+md.ic.mMj7EJhi9_.png

Requirements
-----------------

1. A phone That cant be unlocked witha your Pin/Pattern :p
2.Any custom recovery installed(TWRP i will say)..Get TWRP from https://twrp.me/Devices/

Steps
-------

1.Once You installed twrp boot into recovery mode.
2.Go to advanced>filemanager to acces the files in your phone.
300x533xTWRP-home.png.pagespeed.gp+jp+jw+pj+js+rj+rp+rw+ri+cp+md.ic.X120HbFRU1.png

3.Ggo to the /data/system folder. Scroll down and find the two files with the .key extension. Delete both of them (by tapping on the file and then tapping the �Delete� button). Then, delete all the files containing the word locksettings.

• password.key
  • pattern.key
  • locksettings.db
  • locksettings.db-shm
  • locksettings.db-wal
300x533xTWRP-pinreset1.png.pagespeed.gp+jp+jw+pj+js+rj+rp+rw+ri+cp+md.ic.ghmGs8Z_4t.png

Once you�ve deleted all the key and locksettings files, reboot your system. If it asks you to install SuperSU, choose �Do Not Install�.

Once Android starts, your lock screen should appear, with no PIN or password prompt. Unlock your phone (yay!) :highfive: :fingers-crossed: and head to Android�s Settings. Scroll down and go to Security > Screen Lock. From there, you can choose a new PIN or password to lock your phone.

Hope this helped you..Hot Thanks if this was helpful :)
Thanks for this!

PatsyDarling

May 9, 2021
enabling the debugging is must to unlock bootloader, then you can install the twrp!
Is there a way to unlock screen with pattern on Samsung Z Flip 2. USB is unable, find my mobile is off, .... Our son died on 20/3/2021 due to heartfailure, he was only 26. On his mobile are all his pictures and some other data we would like to have... we are devistated.... can this be solved with the IMEI number? without data loss.... please, can someone help me...

venuharry

Sep 25, 2020
CoolPad Note 3
Vivo V9
Is there a way to unlock screen with pattern on Samsung Z Flip 2. USB is unable, find my mobile is off, .... Our son died on 20/3/2021 due to heartfailure, he was only 26. On his mobile are all his pictures and some other data we would like to have... we are devistated.... can this be solved with the IMEI number? without data loss.... please, can someone help me...
First of all I am out of sorts for the thing happened!
Try Forget password!
or else you need to contact some mobile repair expert or some hacker!
or else you might not able to unlock mobile without turning usb debugging!!

Try this out once!!

hope you find something useful!

Last edited:
Hello XDA!

I am posting this in hopes that you can help me with something very important to me.

on 07/07/2020, my 17 year old son died. Of course we are very upset, however, now comes the time that we can get up and try to get some things done.
For more information, please feel free to google: Devin Blaze Nicewicz or click here for his obituary page.

He has left us a phone. It's a tracfone, unmodified, nothing unlocked and no usb debugging. The phone is locked with pattern which we don't know. I also do not know what email he has on the phone so I can't contact google. I tried and they would not help.

I am trying to unlock the phone so I can download everything from his phone as well as media accounts, and hopefully retreave all his logins and passwords.

I tried multiple apps like DrFone and other apps but all want to erase everything. I would also like to make a copy of the entire OS just in case.

Phone Details:
Carrier TRACFONE
Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit secured by Knox
Model # SM-S367VL
FRP LOCK ON
SECURE DOWNLOAD ENABLED

Android Recovery
samsung/j3topeltetfnvzw/9/PPR1.180610.011/S367VLUDU4BSG3
Block-Based OTA
Supported API: 3
# MANUAL MODE v1.0.0#

Attachments

• IMG_20210603_141148443.jpg
    IMG_20210603_141148443.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: TioCareca

PatsyDarling

May 9, 2021
First of all I am out of sorts for the thing happened!
Try Forget password!
or else you need to contact some mobile repair expert or some hacker!
or else you might not able to unlock mobile without turning usb debugging!!

Try this out once!!

hope you find something useful!
didn't work :( any names of some reliable hackers?

khurram1991

• Oct 25, 2012
    Riyadh
    Samsung Galaxy M31
    I was not able to unlock my phone with the pin i set Earlier..So after so many attempts i was able to find a solution for that problem.(works with pattern,pin etc)
    650x300x2016-02-01-17.24.56-650x300.png.pagespeed.gp+jp+jw+pj+js+rj+rp+rw+ri+cp+md.ic.mMj7EJhi9_.png

Requirements
    -----------------

2.Any custom recovery installed(TWRP i will say)..Get TWRP from https://twrp.me/Devices/

Steps
    -------

300x533xTWRP-home.png.pagespeed.gp+jp+jw+pj+js+rj+rp+rw+ri+cp+md.ic.X120HbFRU1.png

3.Ggo to the /data/system folder. Scroll down and find the two files with the .key extension. Delete both of them (by tapping on the file and then tapping the �Delete� button). Then, delete all the files containing the word locksettings.

• password.key
    • pattern.key
    • locksettings.db
    • locksettings.db-shm
    • locksettings.db-wal
    300x533xTWRP-pinreset1.png.pagespeed.gp+jp+jw+pj+js+rj+rp+rw+ri+cp+md.ic.ghmGs8Z_4t.png

Once you�ve deleted all the key and locksettings files, reboot your system. If it asks you to install SuperSU, choose �Do Not Install�.

Once Android starts, your lock screen should appear, with no PIN or password prompt. Unlock your phone (yay!) :highfive: :fingers-crossed: and head to Android�s Settings. Scroll down and go to Security > Screen Lock. From there, you can choose a new PIN or password to lock your phone.

Much Respect to the OP ,

adithyan25

Brother, thank you so much i can not express the joy it gave me after successfully unlocking my mother's mobile (Galaxy Grand Prime) which was locked accidently by my niece four year's ago and also all the data since 2017 is still intact. It's running on android Nougat 7.1.2 RR.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Requirements
      -----------------

Steps
      -------

• password.key
      • pattern.key
      • locksettings.db
      • locksettings.db-shm
      • locksettings.db-wal

suddenly my phone (G4 H815 lineage ) can't be unlocked (see attachment)

I tried it with but it didn't worked for me...
      any Idea?
      Dirty flash the ROM again..
      Basically problem with the ROM..All we do according to this thread is delete the file containing lock settings....See whether problem remains after dirty flashing
      Great solutions brother.. how user use CWM or PHILZTOUCH?

I didnt tried it yet..I guess the process is same for all...why don't you give a shot and confirm..
      Cheers
      you are just the best..! just saved me a wipe
      dirty flash doen't work
      when I delete only:

gatekeeper.password.key
      gatekeeper.pattern.key

I can get in again, but I can't set a new lockscreen...

when I delete also:

locksettings.db
      locksettings.db-shm
      locksettings.db-wal

I can't get in anymore...

only wiping data, cache and dalvik works (clean flash)
      -
      could this be a problem with system profile settings?
      (disable lockscreen when wifi is connected)

Nope I don't guess so...didn't faced a problem like this..I would say report it to original developer of ROM ... I tried this method on almost 8 ROMs and all went well