Remove Carrier Splash screen/Logo/Animation

Search This thread

Nidhal AKA the king

Apr 5, 2013
sousse
Sony Xperia 1
Sony Xperia 1 IV
Hello everyone,

Before I start up, I have searched across that forum about how to remove splash screen in Xperia devices and I didn't find one, and I've seen many Xperia users got annoyed with their carriers splash screen/animation/boot up...etc

well, if you still want to keep your current bootanimation, you don't have to delete it all.

follow the screenshot instructions below and you will get rid of that crappy splash screen, it doesn't matter what carrier you are in!

It should be stored in the same location for all, or most of Carrier Branded Xperia Smartphones.

-In order to delete the splash screen you have to copy or move the bootanimation.zip from root directory, to anywhere else in your Sd-card, then return it back to system/media with the right permission!

Requirment: ROOT!

1-
14059554767_a0c5ebe2d9_c.jpg

2-
14245823764_e07e7e7698_c.jpg

@nalab1 finally found it :laugh:

Hit ''Thanks'' & ''Share'' button if this helped you to help the others too :cowboy:

Thank you all.

Last edited:

Kuato

Sep 30, 2012
nowhere
This mean u just edit the bootanimation did u?

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

thereverendd

Aug 29, 2016
Dialer Code for Splash screen removal

I seen a dialer code that just disables the splash screen all together. Can someone please let me know what that code is. Thank you..
I had it once but lost the link. It worked on my S7 and now i have another S7 and want to do it to the phone too but need that darn dialer code.. Thanks in advance for the help everyone

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone,

Before I start up, I have searched across that forum about how to remove splash screen in Xperia devices and I didn't find one, and I've seen many Xperia users got annoyed with their carriers splash screen/animation/boot up...etc

well, if you still want to keep your current bootanimation, you don't have to delete it all.

follow the screenshot instructions below and you will get rid of that crappy splash screen, it doesn't matter what carrier you are in!

It should be stored in the same location for all, or most of Carrier Branded Xperia Smartphones.

-In order to delete the splash screen you have to copy or move the bootanimation.zip from root directory, to anywhere else in your Sd-card, then return it back to system/media with the right permission!

Requirment: ROOT!

1-
    14059554767_a0c5ebe2d9_c.jpg

2-
    14245823764_e07e7e7698_c.jpg

@nalab1 finally found it :laugh:

Hit ''Thanks'' & ''Share'' button if this helped you to help the others too :cowboy:

Thank you all.