• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Remove custom kernel

Search This thread

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Hi ! I have pixel 4a 5g unlock and magisk on Android 11.
I have flash custom kernel ElementalX flash with the App. But I have mistake And play store not certified.
How I can remove it ?
Just flash the magisk boot modified with magisk ? Thanks
That would probably work. I'd flash the stock boot first, then flash the magisk_patched one.

Reactions: ggkameleon

ggkameleon

That would probably work. I'd flash the stock boot first, then flash the magisk_patched one.
Hello, So that's what I first flashed the Boot and then modified it. Great return to the original Kernel. Great.

"Anyway the modified Kernels it was never a great experience except at the time for my Oneplus 3 (Besides mods level and others, Oneplus, the biggest community) Then I went to Xiaomi, but pile l year in which they stopped updating Miui for years and returned to rank 2 years 3 major updates and 1 year of security. Fortunately the community is also not bad, but it all depends on the models. In short, I expected more hack on Google smartphones, but no."

Otherwise I have a problem with adaptive charging ? It worked well but since this summer no more adaptive charging at night ??? However, I put an alarm plug it in after 22h (PM) and alarm 6h (AM) with the original charger !!! No more adaptive load up to 80% then 100% at the end. I do not understand why ? if you have an idea ? Thank you

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Hello, So that's what I first flashed the Boot and then modified it. Great return to the original Kernel. Great.

"Anyway the modified Kernels it was never a great experience except at the time for my Oneplus 3 (Besides mods level and others, Oneplus, the biggest community) Then I went to Xiaomi, but pile l year in which they stopped updating Miui for years and returned to rank 2 years 3 major updates and 1 year of security. Fortunately the community is also not bad, but it all depends on the models. In short, I expected more hack on Google smartphones, but no."

Otherwise I have a problem with adaptive charging ? It worked well but since this summer no more adaptive charging at night ??? However, I put an alarm plug it in after 22h (PM) and alarm 6h (AM) with the original charger !!! No more adaptive load up to 80% then 100% at the end. I do not understand why ? if you have an idea ? Thank you
No idea, sorry.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi ! I have pixel 4a 5g unlock and magisk on Android 11.
    I have flash custom kernel ElementalX flash with the App. But I have mistake And play store not certified.
    How I can remove it ?
    Just flash the magisk boot modified with magisk ? Thanks