How To Guide Remove OOS13 Orange state message text

Search This thread

Psk.It

I took the instructions and images posted on this thread
tested only on op9pro 2023
it just detects the acrive slot and phone model to compose the bash commands, and execute it (nothing more, nothing less)

maybe it's safe for you to modify the module with your device specific images

Last edited:

Psk.It

Yeah, I don't know. You wouldn't think the abl.img would be any different on any variant. I might try. I just hate to go through a complete setup if something goes wrong. Yuk.
there are differences between versions of "9", so, yes, i suppose it may not work propertly for you
but, if you want to risk, you can try, in any case on your device the image flashed will be "LE2125 F.16"

Reactions: TheGhost1951

LYCAON68

Feb 11, 2023
OnePlus Nord CE 5G
I have adapted the script with a extracted "abl.img" from latest "payload.bin" : "ONEPLUS_Nord_CE_5G_OxygenOS_EB2103_11F47_20230515", Model Name EB2103, but this patching method with latest "Magisk 26.1 (26100) don't work on my rooted Android 13 "ONEPLUS NORD CE 5G"

Psk.It

I have adapted the script with a extracted "abl.img" from latest "payload.bin" : "ONEPLUS_Nord_CE_5G_OxygenOS_EB2103_11F47_20230515", Model Name EB2103, but this patching method with latest "Magisk 26.1 (26100) don't work on my rooted Android 13 "ONEPLUS NORD CE 5G"
the abl image should be the latest build without the orange message, not latest build

Nimueh

Recognized Contributor
May 19, 2012
OnePlus 3
Samsung Galaxy Tab A series
Does the module have to be installed all the time or can I remove it after it did it's thing and then flash again when the next update comes?

Update: Flashed it on 9P EU after updating to the new 13.1 and the annoying warning is gone again. The module disabled itself too, so I'm guessing it can simply stay there and not do anything 😁

Thanks for the module :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Psk.It

Psk.It

Does the module have to be installed all the time or can I remove it after it did it's thing and then flash again when the next update comes?

Update: Flashed it on 9P EU after updating to the new 13.1 and the annoying warning is gone again. The module disabled itself too, so I'm guessing it can simply stay there and not do anything 😁

Thanks for the module :)
It self disable once applied
you should remember to re-enable on ota update

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The module has been updated to support more oneplus 9 pro models as
    LE2121
    LE2123
    LE2125

Credits to Psk-It
    but I have OnePlus 8 Pro

Then it's probably not going to work. This Magisk module is for the various models of the 9 Pro, not the 8 Pro.
    From my testing its working on Stock OOS 13, 13.1, 14

Upto 14.0.0.202(EX01)

Also tested working on nameless AOSP android 13 based rom.

I think it works with any ROMS out there released before this comment is published.
    From my testing its working on Stock OOS 13, 13.1, 14

Upto 14.0.0.202(EX01)

Also tested working on nameless AOSP android 13 based rom.

I think it works with any ROMS out there released before this comment is published.
    Can Confirm, it works for LE2123_14.0.0.501(EX01)
    so you can try flashing it manually

check commands insidie the .sh files of module to reproduce, if working you can male your own module version

so

running getprop ro.boot.slot_suffix on terminal it should tell you the active slot (_a or _b)

with FILE your img full path and SLOT the previous detected

dd if=$FILE of=/dev/block/by-name/abl${SLOT}
    sloud update the abl partition

if it works,
    with getprop ro.product.model you can detective the device name (to update the module)
    Finally finally it works ,Congratulations, while i stuck at setupwizard ,i use command :dumpsys activity top | grep ACTIVITY found com.coloros.bootreg/.security.activity.AgreementPage a996400 pid=4001 Prevent i enter the desktop ,so use command am force-stop com.coloros.bootreg stop this activity ,but it restart automaticly ,then i use command: pm uninstall --user 0 com.coloros.bootreg uninstall package com.coloros.bootreg , haha, successfully entered the desktop ,and there is no Orange state message text on boot now .

02.jpg

3.jpg
    Okay,while you upgrade your op9pro to oos 13 ,and unlock your phone ,you'll got Orange state message , F.16 is upgrade from F.11 ,so ive extract both F.11 & F.16 playload.bin ,and compared each partition of them : those red bleow are different partition between OOS 13.0.0 F.16 and OBT OOS 13.0.0 F.11

3.jpg

so ,which partition contains orange state messages ?

i'm worked for a while try to figure out ,finally ,after extract abl.img ,i got LinuxLoader , use winhex to search key word Orange :

02.jpg

F.16 contains orange state ,F.11 not.
    01.jpg

maybe flash F.11's abl.img partition would remove the orange state message text ?

anyone could have a try ? haha ,i'm not sure ,i only have one phone ,I‘ll try it when I am on vacation
    Sorry, I'm a bit of a novice, could you tell me the steps one by one so as not to brick the phone?
    0.install adb tools on your pc
    1.unlock your phone and root your phone with magisk
    2.download f.11 from https://oxygenos.oneplus.net/LE2123_11_F_OTA_2110_all_4a35ee_01000100.zip
    3.extract playload.bin with payload_dumper-master , and copy abl.img to your phone /sdcard directory
    4. connect your phone to pc
    5.open windows terminal ,type adb shell ,use command getprop ro.boot.slot_suffix to get current slot tag , if current was slot a ,the flash commands are :
    su
    dd if=/dev/block/by-name/abl_a of=/sdcard/abl.img.bak
    blockdev --setrw /dev/block/by-name/abl_a ;
    dd if=/sdcard/abl.img of=/dev/block/by-name/abl_a;
    if current was slot b ,the flash commands are :
    su
    dd if=/dev/block/by-name/abl_b of=/sdcard/abl.img.bak
    blockdev --setrw /dev/block/by-name/abl_b ;
    dd if=/sdcard/abl.img of=/dev/block/by-name/abl_b ;
    The steps are below:
    1. upgrade from c66 to F16 & do not reboot
    2. magisk patch another slot & do not reboot
    3. dd flash abl.img
    4. reboot & upgrade
    5. you'll got stuck at setupwizard ,if uninstall com.coloros.bootreg ,also you can entered the desktop ,but full screen gestures may not work properly .
    6 . reboot to recovery & clear all data ,and everything works well !
    soooooooooooooooo....I was already on F16. Just wanted to say that all I did was
    1. Got abl.img from F11 and placed at /sdcard
    2. Restore images from Magisk
    3. Magisk patch to other slot
    4. got into a root shell and ran "blockdev --setrw /dev/block/sde13" and "dd if=/sdcard/abl.img of=/dev/block/sde13"
    5. Rebooted

no longer have orange prompt and everything is working normal.
    To make it clear, just removing com.coloros.bootreg before flashing DD the beta abl.img should work?
    Will flashing DD erase data?
    The steps are below:
    1. upgrade from c66 to F16 & do not reboot
    2. magisk patch another slot & do not reboot
    3. dd flash abl.img
    4. reboot & upgrade
    5. you'll got stuck at setupwizard ,if uninstall com.coloros.bootreg ,also you can entered the desktop ,but full screen gestures may not work properly .
    6 . reboot to recovery & clear all data ,and everything works well !