Remove systemapps

Search This thread

SGT John Doe

May 9, 2011
Since i've never got Titanium Backup to work with Miui i always had to remove systemapps manually, and every time it ends up by removing wrong files wich ends up with error messages.
So i'm trying to gather a list where all the systemapps are located at, and bookmark it for future updates.
*Notes
*Gallery
*Calendar
*Browser
*Music
*Explorer
etc etc

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
You can use the safe, systemless way to debloat the unwanted system apps:

You just provide the names of apps and the module will find the system paths and mask their folders. You disable or uninstall the module, everything is back (and you can have no problem with OTA)

Even if you don't use the module for real debloating, you can find full paths for all the system apps and services in the log file - everything is explained in the OP posrs

Reactions: SGT John Doe

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You can use the safe, systemless way to debloat the unwanted system apps:

You just provide the names of apps and the module will find the system paths and mask their folders. You disable or uninstall the module, everything is back (and you can have no problem with OTA)

Even if you don't use the module for real debloating, you can find full paths for all the system apps and services in the log file - everything is explained in the OP posrs
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone